Maester Mellos walked out with another yet very tired smile.

"Another boy-" Mellos starts but is cut off.

"Another baby is coming!" A midwife yells. 

Mellos ran back in causing Aerion to back against the wall in shock.

"Triplets!" Viserys said gasping.

This one took until midday to appear and everyone heard about the newborns. The children sat with their father trying to take his mind off of his wife's pained screams. That was until the third baby cry was heard. 

Mellos and Karkoff didn't walk out just yet checking over Laena who was very weak but tired and the newborn babies who were sleeping after being fed from their mother. They both walked out five minutes later with a tired smile.

"Two boys and a girl, Prince Aerion." Karkoff said. "Laena is weak but very tired and the triplets are sleeping." 

He told his children to stay with their grandsire while he checked on their mother and new siblings. Aerion knelt down next to his wife taking her hand in his. He smiled over at his newborn children.

"What are their names, my prince?" Karkoff asks.

"which one was born first?" Aerion asks.

"This one." Mellos said pointing to the babe closer to Laena.

"His name will be Maelon." Aerion said staring at his son.

Maelon had a small nose which he got from his mother. He looked so sweet sleeping.

"Your um next um son is um-" Mellos starts and Karkoff glared at the man

"What's wrong with my next son?" Aerion asks alarmed.

"It appears he uh has-" Mellos starts.

"He has Vitiligo a chronic autoimmune disorder that causes patches of skin to lose pigment or color." Karkoff said ignoring Mellos. "This happens when melanocytes – skin cells that make pigment – are attacked and destroyed, causing the skin to turn a milky-white color." 

"Is it dangerous?" Aerion asks.

"No but it can be cured. Either by your family or by us the Maesters." Karkoff answered. "We can wait till he's older. We can start when he's twelve years old." 

"Alright, thank you Karkoff." Aerion said. "His name will be Maerion." 

Aerion said as he set Maelon down and picked up Maerion and held him close. He saw the milky-white color that Karkoff was talking about on his stomach but he didn't care. This was one of his newborn children.

He sets Maerion down and goes to his daughter

"Her name will be Maerea." Aerion said softly. "Laena had names for the boys and I had a name for her" 

Maerea was clinging as best as she could to her father before she opened her eyes staring at her father. He saw the very bright purple eyes she has.

 He saw the very bright purple eyes she has

"A-Aerion?" Laena's voice is heard and Maester Karkoff was closer to her before slowly helping her sit up

Aerion put Maerea back in her crib and moved next to his wife. 

"Little Dragon, are you alright?" Aerion asks with concern in his voice.

"I... will be... Aerion, I feel... like I must... speak of this... matter... I wanted to tell you... earlier but I didn't want any... pressure put onto you..." Laena said.

"What's wrong?" Aerion asks holding his wife's hand.

"These three... are going to be... the last children... I give birth to... I feel it will... be easier for me... because... I almost died... giving birth to... our daughter." Laena said.

"Alright, these are our last children. Are you alright seeing our children? They are pretty worried about you?" Aerion asks.

"Yeah... I am." Laena said leaning against the headboard of the bed after the sheets were changed.

Aerion goes to the door and gestured for his children to come in.

"Be careful, mommy is still healing. So we must be gentle with her." Aerion said as the rest of their children walk in.

Laena smiled at them and they walk over and lay on the bed practically surrounding their mom.