prologue. from the beginning

FROM THE BEGINNING. PROLOGUE
— one year before chapter one ( 2019 )

   BRISTOL NEVER SEEMED to fit in anywhere. she was born kook, but destined to be a pogue.

   "guys come on, bristol is so much fun." kiara told her friends. she was begging for at least one boat ride with bristol redfield. but still, they refused. "no way, isn't she friends with sarah cameron?"

   "was, past tense." kiara pleaded. they all sat outside the chateau having lunch and watching jj wax his board.

   "she was my best friend last year. and don't use the kook excuse because you let me in."

   kiara didn't understand why her friends hated the redfield girl so much. they were the same and the boys knew that. bristol was just like kiara, trying to escape figure eight. she wasn't a stuck up spoiled brat like the rest of them. no, instead she was funny and an amazing surfer. bristol cared about the environment and had even run recycling functions. kiara didn't understand what there was to hate about bristol.

   "at least you didn't have an annoying rich brother. god i can't stand noah redfield. " jj added on.

   "true... but what does that have to do with one boat ride." pope stated taking a bite of his ham sandwich.

   "ha! see john b even pope agrees. just one boat ride and if she's annoying we'll never invite her again." kiara believed she won this round.

   "technically i haven't agreed yet. but i do see your point, have we ever had a bad encounter with bristol?" pope added.

   john b rolled his eyes. "one, pope you're just saying that because you think she's pretty. and two, kie didn't you stop being friends with her for a reason. why all the sudden are you all good again."  he argued.

   truth be told no one knew why the stopped being friends. even the carrera girl herself. she had just simply leaned to sarah more. she guessed now was just the time to make up for it.

   "i-i don't know. but i do know i want to make up for it... please guys, just one boat ride out on the marsh."

   she heard a sigh come from the blonde haired boy. jj stopped waxing his board and looked at john b. "fine." he stated.

   kiara jumped up and hugged the two boys. "thank you thank you" she smiled pulling out her phone. "bri hello?" she spoke into the phone. "yeah — you'll never guess what just happened." the carrera girl walked away continuing her conversation was bri.

OCEAN SPEAKS !
i'm so sorry for how short this is i just wanted to show how bristol became a pogue. i promise chapter one will be a lot longer than this. anyways i hope y'all love bri im gonna try to make her a good mix of kiara and sarah's personalities.

btw bristol is the same as 'pistol' but with br at the beginning if anyone was confused.

also im slow as heck at writing so y'all are gonna have to wait a while...  love yall 😊