-20-

After that night, in which Harry told Luke everything, they became closer. They would stay up all night talking to each other. Harry made Luke happy, and Luke made Harry happy. That was all that mattered.

Luke even asked Harry to help him find the mystery boy. He happily helped. They spent four months looking for him. Luke made anything and everything to find him. They were both happy. The mystery boy brought them closer, but like every good thing, it had to end.

Luke got so caught up with finding the mystery boy that Harry had enough of it and he had stopped texting him. Or better, said he stopped texting him. Even though he lost touch with Luke, the boys kept him updated. Of course, the one that he talked to the most was Michael. He became the best friend that Harry just needed.

1 year later: July 10, 2017

@Michael5SOS: hiiiiiii Hazzz

@harry5SOSfan: Michael, are u drunk?

@Michael5SOS: no.... anyways, I wanted to ask you something.

@harry5SOSfan: right... what is it?

@Michael5SOS: ok, so practically we've known each other for an eternity

@harry5SOSfan: actually, 8 months doesn't count as an eternity lol

@Michael5SOS: they do to me... we're going to out of topic

@Michael5SOS: what I wanted to say is that since we've known each other for a while can we meet?

@harry5SOSfan: you're my best friend so ofc I want to meet you

@Michael5SOS: ouch friend zoned

@Michael5SOS: jk jk

@harry5SOSfan: hilarious 🙄

@Michael5SOS: 😪 ik I'm funny af

@Michael5SOS: out of topic again, but no not just me, but as the whole band

@harry5SOSfan: look, I love you and the boys but I don't think that I can meet you guys. I'm very busy.

@harry5SOSfan: : I told you that I've been working really hard so I can pay rent and also college.

@Michael5SOS: Ik but maybe you can take a little break of three days or something and come meet us? please Haz?

@harry5SOSfan: idk

@Michael5SOS: we'll just in case, we're throwing Luke a birthday party on the 16th. *inserts address* at 9 p.m. it'll just be a small party. If you want to leave early, you can but just consider it.

@Michael5SOS: maybe you can wear that thing... 😉

@harry5SOSfan: fine I'll go 😉 xx