Cultist? Nah I am Just Cursed

Start from the beginning

Y/N was shocked to see her

Y/N:' T-This is not possible she only ever made her appearance in Sloth If then WHY THE HELL IS SHE HERE?'.

This girl was none other than Reize, The one who stole Zarestia's Light ball and one of the last Oni's.

Reize just looked at Y/N with rage, Y/N kept his stance ready tense by the current situation. After a while Reize finally talks and says.

Reize: Die.

Right after that, the increasing pressure becomes so severe that it practically burns Y/N's skin, and the hostility sublimates into murderous intent.

Wind blow's sharply towards Y/N immediately use's Divine Protection Of Wind Swiftness and jumps to dodge the incoming attack.

Y/N then looks down and sees the result of the the attack.

The entire street was destroyed as if Jaw of Wind bite of the entire street.

As he was shocked by the results he failed to notice another Fura which hit him, Since his body was enhanced by Cursed/Miasma energy He only received cuts all over his body.

Y/N then crashes to the ground because of the attack but manages to balances himself. Without wasting any time Y/N rushes to Reize to strike her but Reize this time chanting say.

Reize: Ul Fura.

This time Y/N was able to dodge the attack properly but it caused a huge damage to the surroundings causing him to lose his balance.

Reize shouts in rage as she see's Y/N dodging his attack.

Reize: WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE CULTIST!!.

Y/N in returns just smirks and say.

Y/N: Cultist? Nah I am Just Cursed.

Reize in rage waves her hand again sending a powerful wind of gust towards Y/N. Y/N couldn't move because of his injuries, just as he though he was dead a figure jumps in front of him and blocks the attack.

Halibel: Yare Yare, Y/N-san you really have bad luck don't you.

Y/N: You could say that again Halibel-san.' For real all I had to do was make alliance in kararagi for the camp and go home but I had to come across this No-1 Witch cult hater who got the same hound nose as Rem '.

(Back to present)

Reize waves her hand again sending a multiple powerful wind of gust, Hitting Halibel as the explosion causes smoke covering Halibel when the smoke disappear.

Halibel: Now,

Halibel: Which me would you like?

Halibel: I'm the devoted type.

Halibel: And I'm like a bossy husband.

In front of Y/N multiple Halibel were standing ready to fight Reize. Reize and the clones starts fighting once's again.