07. we're friends, right?

Mulai dari awal

"Well, she needs to hurry!"

"We made the decision already, Christopher!" Elena snarked.

"So open the fucking car door," he gritted out through clenched teeth.

"Can we just be nice? You helped her golf form, I just wanna go home, please!" Nick said, bouncing up and down to try to generate some body heat, "it's cold as shit, though, Elena. Unlock the doors, please."

Clicking a button on her key fob, the doors unlocked and Elena decided to drive home so Roman wasn't tempted to take himself home.

Although the December air was cold and nipping, Elena still wanted her windows down. Something about saving gas since she wasn't using her AC, but anyone who knows Elena knew that it was just because she loved the feeling of wind in her hair as she drove, especially when she was going down the Pacific Coast Highway.

To stop the brothers from complaining, she gave her phone, granting them full control of the music playing in the car. If she wanted a car ride with a little less chaos than us usual, this was all that they needed to remain content.

After almost an hour of LA traffic later, they made it to their houses and Elena got ready to sleepover. Again. It was Christmas break, in her defense. She knew it would be hard to do this during a regular semester schedule. In her eyes, she was just making use of all the free time she had.

Lucky for Roman, he had clothes in both Camila and Elena's room, so he could choose from wherever he wanted and he'd be comfortable for the night. Opting for a basic pair of plaid pajama pants and a black Nike hoodie, he also slid on random Nike slides that he also left at their house and waited for Elena to finish getting ready as he laid on her bed with his limbs sprawled out.

She found a pair of loose pajama shorts and a white tank top with a zip up that she was yet to return to Nick, it was too comfortable to ever let go.

Once she was ready, she smacked Roman on his backside as he decided to lay on his stomach instead of his back.

He yelped and slapped Elena's hand away, who was just giggling to herself. She had now taken off her makeup, put her hair into a loose bun at the base of her neck, and had glasses covering half of her face since she removed her contact lenses for the day.

"Did you still wanna smoke?" She asked as she rifled through her drawers for a pre-roll she stored.

"Yeah, you have something? Or did you need me to roll?"

"I should have a pre in here somewhere– found it!"

"Perfect," Roman rubs his hands together in excitement.

"You fine with sharing one? Or did you want me to pack you a bowl, too?"

"This should be fine, they won't mind that we're gonna smoke?"

"Nah, I'll text them right now that we're gonna smoke a bit but we can stay outside for a little to air out, I don't wanna make their house stink," Elena explained as she walked in front of Roman to lead them to their backyard.

"Got it."

15 minutes later, the duo had a quarter of the pre-roll left, opting to ash it out since they didn't want to be too under the influence around their sober friends. Elena stored it back in the glass tube it was packaged in and got water for her and her friend. They stayed outside for another 10 minutes as she texted Matt that they were getting ready to leave finally.

"Let's go? Matt told me they wanna watch Snowfall tonight together, I'm excited."

"Yeah, we can go. Oh, do you have snacks?"