Fifteen || Round One

Start from the beginning

As Senku carried out your plan, you two fist-bumped each other, eager to frighten Suika even more.

In any case, children shouldn't be around these chemicals. Rather than keeping kids from observing such experiments in science, it is better for them to know that this item is dangerous.

"Next, heat the hot spring speciality - Sulfur - from the Sulfuric Acid spring. Boil it and pour it into the Hydrochloric Acid we just made."

Then, you two permitted Suika to assist by adding fresh water to a flask that acts as a connector between the Sulfuric Acid and the chemical you just prepared.

"Now we have Chlorosulfonic Acid!" It's your turn now to show it to Suika, who was unsurprisingly already in tears.

"It's a super dangerous chemical. Get this on your skin and you'll turn into a scary zombie."

"NOOOO!!"

In order to generate electricity, you called the brothers and instructed them to start the generator. Senku next tested the wires by licking their ends before dipping them in a salt water. The purpose of this is to allow the salt in the water to dissolve and produce Sodium Hydroxide.

"It's an extremely dangerous chemical!" Senku grinned slyly, "The yakuza use it to dissolve corpses."

"Ho? I see..."

All three scientists - you, Chrome, and Senku - turned around to find Kohaku wearing a forced smile, expressing how angry she was until she had to maintain it.

"It makes you blind, turns you into a zombie, and a melted corpse! Is that all? You three gonna make Ruri-nee drink that?!"

Chrome cowered behind you and Senku immediately, but all you two did was smile awkwardly at the mad Kohaku.

"No one's drinking it. We're just using it to prepare the drug." Senku sweated heavily, "Relax, will ya? All the rest of the chemicals are harmless. Next up is Ammonia!"

"Wait, what? Huh? Where do you get that?" At this point, Kohaku is genuinely intrigued.

That chemical 'sounds' short yet deadly.

"Somewhere down there." You sweetly smiled, turning around, "Not the ground, by the way."

"Down there but not the ground?" Kohaku and Suika both tilted their heads.

Without explaining anything, Senku and Chrome leave you, Kohaku, and Suika inside the lab. Curious, the two primitive girls followed them and saw something they would rather not see.

The guys had taken off their pants and pulled out their 'guns'. As expected, they began urinating into a glass jar.

"Do you really think I'm gonna let you force my sister to drink that?!" Kohaku roared, ready to murder the two while their private parts still was exposed.

"She's not drinking it! We just need it to prepare the drug!" Senku once again stated.

You rapidly took a few steps back and raised both of your hands in the air, clearly expressing that you don't want to get involved in this.

With an expression of betrayal, Senku snapped his head in your direction instantly and let out a dramatic, heavy sigh.

"Traitor."

Even though you appeared to be deeply offended, you were secretly thrilled that your dramatic attitude had finally had an impact on him.

"There are only three items left; Acetic Anhydride, Sodium Bicarbonate, and Aniline." He then explained, still giving you a dramatic glare.