Chapter 5:

That night Klaudia heard noises from inside the house, she believed someone was lurking outside of the house but she wasn't sure. She climbed out of bed to close all of her curtains in the house, and then started to check the cameras she had installed, Klaudia "that's when she finally noticed there was someone outside, specifically by her back door that went to the yard. That's when something broke one of the windows, all that was heard was glass shattering, Klaudia "baby wake up, Avery please wake up", Avery "mommy", Klaudia "shhh baby, just stay quiet", Klaudia lifted her daughter and went to hide in her master closet. She shut the door and locked it, Klaudia sat in the corner of her closet in the dark with her daughter between her lap, Klaudia "just stay quiet mami", Klaudia heard footsteps outside of her room, which frightened her even more, Avery "mommy where are you going", she whispered, Klaudia "to distract the intruder", Avery "no momma", she cried, the intruder hit Klaudia above her face, the glass pierced through her skin, blood poured down her face, Klaudia loss consciousness immediately, Avery was terrified, but didn't make a sound or say a word, so within a few minutes the intruder had finally vanished from their house. Avery ran over to Klaudia who wasn't moving, Avery "mommy, mommy. Mommy wake up", she said shaking her mom's body, "momma. Mommy please wake up, don't die mommy. Mommy", Avery was more than scared, she started panicking, and didn't know what to do. Avery took her mom's phone from her pocket and dialed emergency services. "9-1-1 how can I help you", Avery "my mom is hurt, really hurt. Someone broke into our house and hurt her", "is your mom moving", Avery "no she's losing blood, she loss consciousness", "sweetie can you tell me your mom's name and your name", Avery "my name is Avery and my mom's name is Klaudia", "okay. Help is on the way, stay put. Can you do that for me, can you stay put", Avery "yeah", "just stay on the line with me until emergency services get there", Avery "okay", "do you hear anything, any sirens", Avery "yeah", "that's them", Avery ran downstairs to open the front door, "hi there. Sweetheart where's your mom", Avery "she's upstairs", Avery took the paramedics upstairs to where Klaudia was, the paramedics began to check her and then lifted her onto a stretcher and got her in the ambulance, "is there anyone you can call", Avery "can I please call at the hospital", "sure", a paramedic lifted her into the ambulance and she sat beside her mother, holding her hand the entire way to the hospital. At the hospital. "Sweetie is there anyone you could call", Avery "yeah. But I'm not leaving my mom", "you can stay, I'm not saying you have to leave her. You can stay with her", Avery took out her phone, going through her contacts list and searched for her mom's boyfriend's phone number, and she called him. The first two times she called, the phone went straight to voicemail, but she decided to call for a third time, and that's when he picked up the phone. Chris "Avery. Is that you"? Avery "yeah it's me", Chris "it's nearly four in the morning, why are you calling so early sweetie", Avery "mommy's in the hospital, she's right here next to me but she's not awake yet", Chris "hospital, what do you mean? Why are you two in the hospital", Avery "someone broke into our house, whoever it was hurt my mom. She needed a couple of stitches on her forehead", Chris "I will be there shortly, I'm gonna get ready and come to you girls", Avery "are you bringing Royalty with you", Chris "I was gonna have her stay with my mom, did you want me to bring her", Avery "yeah", Chris "okay. We'll be there shortly", Avery "okay", she hung up the phone, then climbed into the bed and laid beside her mother.

Avery 💎 (are you on your way?)
Chris ❤️ (yeah, almost there princess)
Avery 💎 (I'm scared, really scared. There's been doctors coming in and it's freaking me out)
Chris ❤️ (baby I'll be there soon, I did have to leave Royalty because she caught a fever)
Avery 💎 (can you please come)
Chris ❤️ (I'm coming baby)
Avery 💎 (are you close)
Chris ❤️ (I'm coming baby, I'm parking the car)
Avery 💎 (okay)
Chris ❤️ (come out of mommy's room, I'm heading that way now)