Chapter 13 - The realm of Elementals

Start from the beginning

Inside the power watch

This picture was drawn by me (I'm training my drawing skill now)

"Good morning, Tanjirou-kun." Thorn said.

"Huh HUH?! Thorn! Is that really you?!" Tanjirou got up and said.

"Yeah! It's me. Who else could it be?" Thorn said.

"Wait... Am I dreaming? Where am I?" Tanjirou asked.

"Your mind is inside this power watch or should we call...The realm of Elementals." Earthquake answered.

"Woah! But why does it look so Japanese style in here?" Tanjirou asked.

"Well... we decorated a little because we want to make sure that you feel like you're home." Blaze answered.

"I see. Wait... Blaze! Thank you so much for helping me at the Mount Natagumo." Tanjirou said while shaking Blaze's hands.

"Hey hey. It's my pleasure. We always help each other." Blaze said.

"Oh! And where is Hali-kun? I want to thank him too." Tanjirou said.

"Umm... he's standing right behind you." Blaze said.

"Woah! I didn't see that. Hello Hali-kun, thanks you so much for helping Mr.Rengoku at Mugen Train." Tanjirou said.

"I umm... I don't know what to say. I couldn't save him that time. Why did you thank me?" Hali asked.

"Nah... you did your best. By the way, why did you bring me here?" Tanjirou asked.

"We just want to meet and talk with you." Earthquake answered.

"Yep! You have been in coma for 2 months after that fight. We haven't talked since then." Cyclone said.

"Instead of standing. Why don't we just sit and talk, do we?" Ice said.

"Ice is right. Tanjirou, please step back from the middle." Blaze said.

"Is this enough?" Tanjirou asked.

"All right! Thorn, flip that switch." Earthquake said.

"Yes sir!" Thorn saluted and flipped the switch.

*hologram table with 7 chairs appeared from the floor*