Confession

Heyaa!!
Hope having a great time!!
~~~~~~~~~~
There's a 7-8 days leap
Abhira is all fine now nd is happily living with her father nd bro she is unknown abt the Goenka's and Abhi's thing! Armaan has been daily trying to convince Abhira but he is failing miserably..While Ruhi is livin' in her own dreams of marrying Armaan...Abhi n Abhir hve somewhere forgive Armaan not fully yet!

Scene at Abhira,

It was a bright Sunday and Abhi had gone out with Abhir to buy some stuffs while Abhira was at home resting ..

She was dancing swaying on the tunes.. that's when someone hopped in her room from window..

Abhira: Armaaaannnnnnnn (*screaming getting scared bythe sudden arrival)

Armaan: Yes me your to be love...

Abhira: Shut up ! Why did you come here and that too from window! Duffer

Armaan: Shaant Shaant! I just came offer some water to your guest is this the way to greet someone?

Abhira: You and guest no ways!

Armaan rolled his eyes

Abhira: Don't they will fall! (*Chuckling)

Armaan glared her: So lame!! I don't find any reason to laugh over..

Abhira: Don't laugh then! You are so boring 🥱🥱

Armaan: Confusing lady!

Abhira: Ooo Mr.Khadoosman! 6 ft 4inch ! Im not a lady ok I'm a girl a girl!! Im still young you might look like grandpa not me!

Armaan:Ok ok madam!

Abhira:Now tell me why you here

Armaan: I was missing youu *pulling her close by her waist hesitatibgly

Abhira: Far far! I have not forgived you fully yet!

Armaan: Stop it haan now Abhira! It's enough! I have been saying you sorry since long and you are showing me your drama now! I didn't do anything big as such that you punishing me this much! *He said irritatedly but the reality struck him..
Sorry sorry sorry soryyy... I am so sorry I released my frustration on you I'm so sorry ..I shouldn't have pull you close also..im soreyi won't touch you without your permission sorryyyy....
*Leaving her

*Keeping hand on his mouth

Abhira: Stop it! So much blabbering continuously! Listen to me first now!

Armaan:...

Abhira:Sorry so listen I have forgived you! But I can't say you that I love you I dont know what do I feel for you I need time! But you being my husband i give you permission to hold me close or hug me better not hesitate now from next time

He was on cloud nine and hugged her tightly picking her up in his arms twirling them around..

That's when Abhir nd Abhi came home and. Saw it..

Abhira: Enough enough Armaan i will trip!

Armaan: Sorry it was out of excitement..

Abhi: What's on in our absence??

Abhira: Nothing dadda just random tp

Abhir: yes yes hugs are random tp naa??

Abhira started blushing while Armaan nervous ran his fingers through his hairs..

Armaan: Hello father in law hello brother in law..

Abhir n Abhi: *sarcastic smile

Armaan: sorry sorry I will leave..byeeee
*He kissed abhira Forehead affectionately hugged her and ran away..

While the 3A's were smiling..

Someone hiding behind the door:soon this will go...*smirk 😏

Scene pauses..

At Goenka's house,
Ruhi was alone at home when she got a call..

Ruhi: hello?

Someone: If you love Armaan and want him back meet me at Xyz road..

Ruhi: who's this?

Call end*

Ruhi: I don't know who he is why did he call me what's on I dont understand let me call Armaan

She tried calling him but it was switched off..

Ruhi(tensed*): I hope Armaan is safe what did that person means by i want Armaan? Is he kidnapped... No no I need to go..

She ran away..

Someone from the window,
Someone on call: Boss mission successful

Call ends..
The person starts laughing evily..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all liked it

Want Ruhi negative or positive character?

Some progress between Abhimaan..lots to come moree.....
Stay tunedd

See yaaa
Signing off~~~