✨6

Heyyy,
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poddar's house,

Armaan: I am going to hospital to see how is Abhira now..i can't stay here..

He was abt to leave when Abhimanyu and Rohit entered..

Abhi: Don't you dare go to meet her

Armaan: who are you to stop me meeting from my wife..

Abhi: Her father dr.Abhimanyu Birla and stop saying the word wife.. that wife about who you never cared.. that wife who was your biggest mistake.. that wife you just kept her like your responsibility and now that wife is gonna be your ex wife Princess has signed the divorce papers its better if you do it or else just wait and watch ..

*Handing the divorce papers to Armaan

Armaan: no i won't sign them.. she is my love and I can't let her go away from me

Rohit: Wow bhaiyaa your love is it some play thing for you that today you love Abhira yesterday you loved Ruhi..

Armaan was feeling guilty nd was hurt..

Abhi: Sign it right now Armaan!!!!! *Screaming on top of his voice

All gathered around hearing Abhi

Dadi: You came here any work? How is Abhira?

Abhi: No dadi don't just don't speak my princess name from your mouth i alredy know how have you treated my daughter being a woman can't you understand her always scolding up on her but never scolded ruhi and why because she is your favourite..anyways..ik you are elder so talking to you in a polite manner just tell your this grandson to sign the divorce papers right now or else Poddar family will need to face a father's anger and I swear it it's gonna make y'all miserable..
You all have hurted my princess so much just so badly torchered her mentally that's the reason she is lying in the hospital now.. Don't forget i can file a case as well against y'all..

He got a call and read it was from Abhir he picked it up..

Abhi: hello?

Abhir: Dadddaaa come here urgently leaving all the work doll is under some trauma.. come fast please...

Call ended

Abhi: Abhir..bhir.. my princes.. trauma..again nooo this can't happen...

He ran away to his daughter..

Rohit: Bhaiya sign it off nd clear the matter he is very dangerous I need to go to my sister now..

Rohit was abt to leave when..

Charu: Bhai can we too come we qanna meet Abhira bhabhi..

Rohit nodded yes to them and they left in a hurry...

Vidya: Armaan beta sign the papers na..
Dadi: yes she is right ..

Armaan: wth has happened to y'all and I'm not your son maa you said me I was adopted you have never loved me just for the sake of reputation you both are speaking i don't wanna leave my love I have already did many mistakes not anymore just leave me..

Armaan also left for hospital..

Scene shifts to Goenka's house,

Ruhi entered the house where all 3 were seated

Ruhi: B nanu..

Manish: ruhi bachaa you here? Why are you crying tell me

Suvarna: haan beta speak up

Ruhi narrated the whole scenario

Manish: have I taught you such manners haan? To spoil someone's married life and you suvarna you knew it still supported her..

Suvarna: She is still a kid Manish ji..but kaveri ji has done wrong with her

Ruhi: You both don't start fighting and this Abhira is My enemies daughter so I liked these things happening with her

Manish: enemy??

Ruhi: Mrs.Akshara Birla's daughter Abhira Birla and her father Abhimanyu Birla and her brother Abhir Birla

Manish: Akshu..

Screen pauses over their faces
~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all liked it..

Many more revealations and surprises on the way
Do vote and comment

Until then
Signing off~