19. ROCK PAPER SCISSORS

Jungkook woke up early and after getting ready and preparing breakfast, he got his kids ready and dropped them to their school as Taehyung woke up late.

The glass injury Taehyung got on his palm last night wasn't too deep but it was in the middle of his palm and so, Taehyung was struggling with getting ready.

Jungkook was busy making sure everything was ok and the way it needed for the meeting today. Today's meeting was very important for them.

Ms. Park was gonna take a follow up on how the money she invested was being utilized.

Everything was perfect and just the way they had planned and so there wasn't anything to worry about the meeting.

But Mr. Perfectionist being used to double check every single thing till the very last moment so that, there won't be even minute problem, was in the living room busy with his work; not paying attention to his husband who was struggling getting ready.

Taehyung somehow got ready and was struggling with his tie. They were getting late and so, he decided to let the tie be in his pocket till he reaches office and he could ask Jungkook to help him with it there; as his PA was too busy to pay attention to such silly things right now !

 They were getting late and so, he decided to let the tie be in his pocket till he reaches office and he could ask Jungkook to help him with it there; as his PA was too busy to pay attention to such silly things right now !

They left for the office with Jungkook telling all the minute details to Taehyung about the project updates and the points to be covered in the meeting today.

The moment they reached inside Taehyung's cabin, Ms. Park's PA called Jungkook about preponing of the meeting.

Ms. Park needed to leave within an hour or two to London as, her sister was admitted to the hospital and she won't be available for few weeks because she was gonna stay with her. And she wanted to know about the progress before she left !

Everyone went on their toes preparing for the meeting which was supposed to be held after lunch but was gonna be in a few minutes.

Jungkook sent Jennie to Taehyung's cabin to get his table set as he went to get the Chamomile flowers for his husband; who'd need them the most right now to not trigger his headache because of sudden changes in the scenario.

Jennie was arranging the files and the documents when her Boss spoke,

" Ms. Jennie, I know it's very unprofessional of me to ask for such a favor from you but can you please help me with my tie ?

Actually I got a glass cut and I can't do it myself. Mr. Jeon is busy and it doesn't look professional to attend a formal meeting without a tie and... "

" It's alright, Mr. Kim. You don't have to explain anything. We have a very little time left. Let me help you quickly. "

Jennie said and started tying the tie professionally. Maintaining distance between them for a train to pass !

[ AN: I know exaggeration ! But you got the point, that's important here ! ]

Though, her Boss was the epitome of handsomeness; she wasn't into guys and moverover, was committed to the super model; from her side ! Though one sided; love is love !