2. The Contract

" I want your nephew to marry my daughter ! If I am investing, I'd invest in gold and I'd want my lovely daughter to bathe in gold !

I have only a daughter and no other heir to my future. Only her child can be that. And I'd definitely want my grandchild to be fortunate enough and inherit everything twice as much !

So, what do you say, Mr. Kim ? "

Mr. Park said blowing the smoke in the room of his almost finished cigarette and the room fell silent.

Pindrop silent to be specific.

Kim Seokjin didn't know what should he say now.

But he was glad his boyfriends were with him to keep his brain working

Why ? Just why did his nephew had to be so unfortunate ?

He didn't had very good of a luck with his mother. She got knocked up with her boyfriend and that bastard refused to accept that thing growing inside her was his !

Heartbroken, she came to Seokjin; her elder brother. He took care of his sister and even her son, Taehyung !

He was happy having his sister and his nephew with him. But he didn't wanted his sister to stay all alone her entire whole life !

She finally found someone when, Taehyung was 8 and that man said he loved her, was ready to marry her; but he won't accept Taehyung or give him his name !

Jin made sure the guy loves her and she seemed happy with him.

So, Jin asked her to let him be Taehyung's adaptive father; or if, it was sounding taboo then, let him be his legal guardian !

She agreed with Jin and since then, Taehyung stayed with Jin and his boyfriends.

His mother met Taehyung once a week and Taehyung didn't liked her husband and the feelings were mutual so, he only met his mother !

He didn't had luck with his mother and now it seems, he doesn't even have luck with his love life as well !

Taehyung was outright and openly gay. He didn't wanted to hide his real self; being raised by Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi has it's perks !

 He didn't wanted to hide his real self; being raised by Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi has it's perks !