"Enough, taehyung, don't say anymore..." eunji's heart stuttered in fear.

Her complexion was frighteningly pale. If taehyung continued any longer, would jungkook still let them stay alive?

Jungkook's rage was all-consuming. He raised his voice and said, "You bastards! Taehyung has clearly suffered for years in your Kim home. You renovated the storeroom overnight and lied blatantly that he lived and ate well. After having your own lies exposed, you still had the gall to deliver taehyung another blow. If you didn't slander him, would there be this much trouble? The sins we bring upon ourselves are the hardest to bear! All the benefits that the Jeon family gave to the Kim family over the years were meant for taehyung. How were they related to you? But you actually dared to keep them all for yourselves! Spit them back out, right now!"

"Ah!" eunji cried out. "CEO Jeon, I..."

Jennie's complexion was as pale as ash.

Right now, not only was jungkook refusing to support the Kim family, he was actually demanding that they return all of the benefits they had received from him...

The trio had all grown used to the wealthy lifestyle and spending extravagantly.

The benefits the Jeon family had given them added up to billions. How could they possibly have enough money to return them?

Even if they did, they would never give it back!

Hyunwoo's forehead was covered in cold sweat.

But he was still hopeful about not returning the money.

"taehyung, why aren't you speaking up for us?" eunji rushed to tug taehyung hand.

"You said earlier that if jungkook tried to punish us any further, you would help us."

Taehyung threw eunji's hand away. "I originally planned to do so. But all of you accused me of being self-centred. You even tried to destroy my engagement with jungkook. I've completely given up on all of you. I no longer have any familial relationships with the three of you. It's only right for jungkook to force you to return the benefits you have taken from the Jeon family."

"No! Taehyung, you promised you wouldn't let jungkook punish the Kim family any further. How can you go back on your words?" jennie shrieked and reprimanded taehyung.

"Alright, then I'll stick to my words." taehyung calmly turned to jungkook.

"jungkook, please don't punish the Kim family. But this is just my request. You've never been one to take other people's face into account, right? So, all you have to do is to stick to your own intentions."

"You..." jennie was stifled with anger.

This method of begging for mercy was no different from not attempting at all.

Jungkook understood that taehyung did not wish for him to protect the Kim family anymore. Moreover, he also did not want the Jeon family to suffer any additional losses.

He did not mind letting go of the benefits he had given to the Kim family. But these hypocrites did not have the rights to enjoy the Jeon family's favour. Even offering it to beggars would be better than saving it for them.

He immediately instructed in his frigid, heavy voice. "Inform the JJK empire's accountancy department. Let them sum up all the money the kim family has obtained through projects from the Jeon family. Make eunji spit out every single cent of it. As for the gifts given to the Kim family during festivities, there's no need to take those into account."

From what he knew, before Father kim, hyuntae became comatose, he had doted excessively on taehyung.

Taehyung also had an adoptive brother named yoongi. He also used to care dearly for taehyung prior to being jailed.