◇Dont you touch him..◇

Back to your pov:
You woke up, startled. Someone was banging on your door loudly. You looked at your phone to see what time it was. 5:43am. Who the fuck would willingly be awake at this time. You hesitantly got out of bed and slowly walked over to the door. You opened it a bit just to see who it was. A very angry bakugo. His face was twisted with anger and it looked like he was going to growl. His eyes were red and kinda puffy. Had he been crying? And why?
"Do you.. need something?" You asked softly.
"Open the door and let me see your collar."
"No. Why would I do that. Whatever is on me is none of your business." He put a fist on the door.
"Please. I need to see. I'm not going to do anything just please y/n your the only person I'm vulnerable for." You stopped and thought about it for a moment. You didn't want to hurt him more than you had but maybe letting him see would make him go away.
"Fine." You opened the door all the way and your collarbone was visible to him. Bite markings and all. His eyes widened with shock and he went from anger to visible pain. He turned around without a word, seemingly coming to tears, and walked away. You wondered what he would do in his room. What if he told Mina? You were already quiet.. Having everyone told that you let your stalker give you marks would mess up your chance at having friends after Bakugo.. You pretended to ignore your worry and looked at the mirror placed on your desk. You put your hair up in a ponytail then put on your uniform. Then three light knocks on your door. "Again?" You expressed aloud. You walked over and opened your door. "Oh, Tomura, hi. Sorry I didn't text you I fell asleep.."
"It's okay I'm not worried about it I'm worried about Bakugo trying to hurt you."
"What..? Were you the reason he came to my door?"
"Maybe." He said flustered.
"Come in and tell me what happened. You have an hour till I would need to walk to class so you have time." You let him walk in then closed the door behind him. "Well I was walking to my room last night and he came around the corner and saw me."
"Mhm?" He looked adorable talking while worried. You noticed his face softened when he was alone with you.
"He started t-threatening me and said me and him were going to have a problem since im guess you already know... but I uh stalk you.. and he said you guys were going to get back t-together and then I told him if he thought that he should check your collarbone to see who's really getting you." You smiled.
"Why are you smiling about that?"
"Because. You being obsessed is pretty cute to me.." You made eye contact with him and made your innocent face. He looked away quickly.
"You don't have to say that i understand I'm weird.." He looked at his feet.
"No don't worry.. Let me get to know you, please?" You asked softly, trying to look at his eyes. He had pretty eyes..
"Uhh sure.. I never thought I'd have this chance so I wasn't prepared for it.." He chuckled nervously.
"That's fine I'm kinda shy too so dont worry about it.." You put your hands on your lap.
"We should probably head to class.." You got up from the bed and walked to your desk. You picked up your bag and slung it over your shoulder.
"You coming?" You asked him. He hadn't moved from the bed. He realized what you asked and quickly got up and waited for you at the door. You put on your flats and walked out with him. Mina walked out from the direction you were walking in and her eyes widened. She ran to you and practically ripped you away from Tomuras side. She whispered in your ear.
"What are you doing with him. Bakugo told me what happened.. did you let him?" You nodded.
"Bakugo says he's going to fight him or try to hurt him.. be careful please." She finally backed away and looked at your collar.
"That's a nice one! I thought he was making it a bigger deal than it was.. hehe. Also be warned I'm almost the only person that's not angry at you.. Bakugo may have stretched the story and lied a bit. They didn't believe me."
"Well s-shit." You said nervously. Mina rubbed your back a bit.
"It'll be okay, you have me alright?" You nodded and kept walking away with Tomura, wondering how you starting to feel for someone else caused all this. You looked up at him. (Sorry tall girlies I normally base y/n off my or my friends heights and we're all in the 5'1-5'6range plus shiggy is only 5'9[5'11 for my story]) He looked down at you, visibly nervous.
"S-sorry if I caused that.." You shrugged and put your head on his shoulder as you continued walking. Then the classroom stood infront of you and suddenly going to class made you feel sick. Tomura could tell and looked over at you.
"A-are you okay?" You nodded.
"I think so.. I just have a bad feeling and it's making my stomach turn." Your feeling was correct. As soon as you walked into the classroom everyone glared. Bakugo and Tomura were the only exceptions. Bakugo looked hurt and angry. Tomura looked at you sympathetically. You sat down and put your head down aswell, pretending you didn't notice the rude staring. Even Deku gave you a glare but it was more of a how rather than a why since you were close at one point. He was the only one who sat at a desk beside you, other than Tomura who was behind you. You could feel the eyes. The silence in the room was loud. Until Aizawa came in and started yapping on about Hero training. It felt like eternity, but eventually class was over for lunch. You sat by yourself. Eventually, Tomura couldn't handle the sight of you alone and sat beside you.
"Are you sure your okay?" His hand moved to your side, his pinky touching your leg. You looked down, then back up when you heard stomping. It was Bakugo. Hands in fists walking over angrily.
"Come here you fucker." He pointed at Tomura. You stood up and your hair swept over the sides of your face as you glared into Bakugos eyes.
"Don't you touch him.." Bakugo smirked and Tomuras eyes widened seeing this side of you.
"And what If I do princess?"
"You'll regret it. Touch even a hair on his head and you won't want to see what happens." Your eyes went from their normal color to swirling purple. Bakugo continued coming closer, till he tried to throw a punch at Tomura. Purple ribbons of smoke came running out of your hands and grabbed Bakugo by the hands. You lifted them above his head and threw his back towards the near wall. He hit it hard. His quirk sparked but only hurt him instead of you. Letting the ribbons go, he ran away and slammed the door behind him.
Tomura stammered. "T-thats your quirk?" You nodded and looked down again.
"Don't be shy, that's a very useful and powerful one I dont know how you do it.." You smiled and looked up at him. A twisted smirk came upon his face.
"And thank you for that show. Back to class?" You nodded and grabbed his hand, making him jog behind you as you pulled him into the class. There were no more glares, but it was obvious that no one dared to talk to you. Except Mina.
"That was pretty funny, I have to admit. He's angry at me for siding with you so I guess they're shunning me aswell. I don't mind though I'm a party for two! Or three, sorry Shigaraki." You were giggling. "Well- alright!" Bakugo seemed very annoyed you were happy and enjoying yourself. Tomura was sitting quietly in the corner, admiring you as you excitedly talked with Mina. Aizawa eventually told you to be quiet and then you had to stop, but you continued whispering nonetheless. When class ended, Tomura had to tap your shoulder to tell you since you were engrossed in your conversation. You waved bye to Mina and started walking with Tomura.
"Would you like to hang out for real this time?" You asked him. He looked down at the mark he made than back at you nervously.
"You'll be fine." His nervous expression went away. He moved 2 of his fingers to your chin and made you look at him. In his raspy voice, he spoke.
"Would you rather me be uncontrollable or continue to put up my nervous facade?.." You thought about it. You smirked at him.
"Uncontrollable."
"We'll see. You asked to get to know me first. So let's do that pup." You started blushing and suddenly you were the nervous one. You didn't feel like you had to be confident and fake it infront of him. You invited him into your dorm once there. He sat down and you did the same beside him.
"I-i.. that name.."
"You like it?" You nodded quietly (if you have a problem with this I would suggest not reading imo it's a cute pet name that I used to get called so I like it) He smirked at your answer.
"Good. Now, let's get to know eachother?"
"S-sure."
(Random note:I WOULD BARK FOR SHIGARAKI TOMURA HIS VOICE IS SO FINE LIKE GIVE IT TO ME JUST GIVE IT TO ME)
"Well, what things do you like to do hm?"
"I sleep alot.. and I guess I read but that's it. I'm pretty boring. What do you like to do?"
"Watch you. Shit! Sorry, that sounded really creepy.. I play video games alot." You chuckled a bit at the first part.
"I know these are boring, but they are important. Y/n, what's your favorite color?"
"My favorite color is y/f/c. What's yours?"
"I like gray. That's it."
"I always take a nap after school would you mind if I took one? You can leave if you want but I'd prefer if you stayed."
"Would you be alright if I went a changed clothes first?" He asked you.
"I can change while your gone so yeah." He got up and walked out, quietly closing your door. You hurriedly got up and walked to your dresser. You put on pajama pants and a tank-top. It was kinda tight but comfortable enough. Once you sat back down on the bed after changing, Tomura opened the door and came in. He sat down on the bed as you got comfortable under your blankets.
"You can join yknow. I'm not bothered." You said quietly. You moved to the side so he'd have space if he wanted to join. He didn't move.
"If I lay down beside you I won't be able to keep myself off." Your eyes widened and you started blushing.
"A-alright. You can lay at the foot of the bed then. There's space."
"Then I will." He got comfy laying beside your legs and stretching to the end of the bed.
"Are you sure your okay? You might be a lil tall to lay down there."
"I'm okay. But If I give myself more space you won't be." His sudden confidence surprised you. But to be fair, you told him to be. You liked it though.
"Then laying beside me can wait. Just make sure your comfortable. I'm gonna close my eyes and try to sleep now."
"Alright. Have a good nap pup." His hand touched your leg and you felt him wrapping close. Then you closed your eyes and felt yourself falling asleep. (Ik it's moving fast but I promise it won't be moving fast for smut it'll only be affection wise before they become closer and official yk)