7.|•Just friends•|

Start from the beginning

Once i made my way over to my dad he and rick asked if i was ok. "ya im fine" i said giving them a smile. Thats when i noticed michonne was sitting at the table with everyone "do we trust her?" i asked.

They looked confused but then realized who i was talking about "oh ya she's one of us" rick said giving me a smile "dad?" i said turning to him "i trust her so i wouldn't worry kid" He told me truthfully, i nodded and stood up "you not gonna eat?" rick and my dad asked at the same time "no i have a whiny carl that will probably be upset if i don't go back to him" i said and they gave me a look.

I know that look, wait a second "wha-No! Me and carl are just friends omg" i said "suree" My dad teased and him and rick laughed to themselves about it. I rolled my eyes in a playful manner and walked away to go back to my cell.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Once i was back in my cell carl instantly popped his head out from under the covers. I sat there and then turned around to act like i was leaving again "hey nuh uh!" i heard carl say and right before i could turn around i felt a pair of arms being wrapped around my waist.

Next thing I know is im being dragged down onto the bed with carl. We were laying there cuddling when i decided to mess with him "carl I need to go d-" "no" he blankly cut me off.

I giggled a little "but ca-" "nope" he said interrupting me again. I just laughed "can i at leas-" "no" "carl let me finish!" i said "can i at least turn around" he loosened his grip just barley so i could turn and face him "see not leaving" i smiled at him.

He decided to get up a little and lay on top of me. He was laying in between my legs with his head on my chest "now you can't leave" he said causing me to laugh.

After laying for a little while i started to play with his hair causing him to start falling asleep again.

We had been laying here for about 30 minutes when rick came up to my cell "hey" he said "hi rick" I said back and thats when he noticed carl laying on me "just friends?" he said smirking and raising an eyebrow.

I went to respond but got cut off by a what i thought was a sleeping carl "yes dad we're just friends" he said "i thought you were asleep" i said to him. He shook his head no and continued to just lay there.

Rick chuckled "alright well you two have to get up we have a busy day and i want you both to come with me and daryl back to that ammo n guns place" he told us.

I nodded but carl protested "noo i wanna sleep" he whined "carl come on" i told him and he groaned but got up. I smiled at him but he just frowned. I giggled a little but got up to start getting ready "also wear something you wont overheat in its like 100 degrees outside.

I nodded and shuffled through my drawers finding an outfit. Carl was still jut sitting on the edge of my bed trying to wake up "come on you too carl" rick told him "i know" he said and with that rick walked out.

I was trying to find some cute shorts when i heard carl get up but i didn't bother to look up "I'll see you in a little carl" i said but then he did something unexpected.

I was just standing there going through my dresser when i felt a pair of arms hug me from behind "who said i was leaving right now" he said into my ear which sent shivers down my spine and a crimson rose color to my face.

He chuckled a little and then let go "come down to my cell when your done getting ready please" i nodded and with that he walked out.

'What was that!?' I thought to myself 'is he trying to mess with me or something? he said it himself we're just friends so what is he doing?!' I had so many thoughts running through my head but snapped out of and continued looking for an outfit.