82

Mias POV:
I woke up in the morning with the worst headache I think I'd ever had. I had no time to even think about it though, because I had to pack and get ready for the flight.

The thought of flying whilst feeling this sick was my worst nightmare, but I had to do it, and if I slept through it I knew I'd be able to.

'Morning sunshine.' Lando said from my bedroom floor, making me jump, waking up Charles who was besides me.

'Why are you in here?' I asked, looking down at him in horror.

'You have no idea?' He asked, looking up at me, a mix of amusement and concern.

'All I remember is getting into the car to come home.' I responded.

Charles pulled me close to him, laying my head back down on my chest, begging for 5 more minutes together before we had to get up and ready.

'You were drinking on medication when you most definitely shouldn't have been.' Lando said, reminding me he was still there.

'I thought I just had a really violent hangover.' I mumbled, feeling Charles chuckle underneath me.

'Time to get up! We've got a flight to catch!' Daniel said in the doorway, making me wonder how many of them had slept in my room last night.

Charles got up first, making me a cup of tea and laying my empty suitcase on the bed for me, before beginning to pack his own.

The boys had all left, to go and sort out their own stuff, and so it didn't take me long at all to get ready for the flight, leaving my suitcase at the door.

Lewis grabbed my bag from the door and took it down to the car, as he did every single week without fail.

I sat besides Charles in the back of the car on the way to the airport, falling asleep on his shoulder but waking up every few seconds due to Lando's driving.

'We're not racing right now, mate, you'll make her sick.' George laughed, looking at me from the front seat.

'Sorry. I just don't want to be late, and I also want to speed things up, give her less time in my car so there's less chance of her throwing up in it.' Lando responded.

We got to the airport pretty soon after, and I was left to sleep when we took off, the hangover I was experiencing was terrible and I needed to sleep it off because it felt like torture being awake.

Charles didn't leave his seat besides me, his hand on my thigh the entire time, speaking in a hushed voice whenever he was speaking to his friends, and checking how warm I was every hour or so.

'You slept that alcohol off yet?' Lando asked, squeezing my shoulder on the way off of the plane, waking me up.

'I think that sleeps done it.' I yawned, sitting up in my seat and seeing that Lando and Charles, along with myself, were the only ones left on the plane.

'They all left without me.'

'Because I threatened to kill anyone that woke you up. Come on, let's get you to the hotel.' Charles said from behind me, both of our bags in his hand, reaching for me.

The hotel was close by, so the drive wasn't too long, and after getting checked in I noticed there was so much security compared to where we normally stay.

'Lando?' I asked, looking out of my window down onto the busy street.

'The hotel got leaked.' He responded, looking out besides me, knowing what I was going to say.

'So why can't we move to a new one?' I frowned.

'We're in Singapore on race week. Not even the most expensive hotels are free, and they can't just ship people out of their rooms.' He explained.