Chapter 2 - Sign

~ मन ये साहिब जी, जाने है सब जी
फिर भी बनाए बहाने
नैना नवाबी जी, देखें हैं सब जी
फिर भी ना समझें इशारे  ~

~ मन ये साहिब जी, जाने है सब जीफिर भी बनाए बहानेनैना नवाबी जी, देखें हैं सब जीफिर भी ना समझें इशारे  ~

'What the hell!' I closed my eyes in frustration. My mood wasn't really good to endure more shits.

I was mentally prepared to give bash on the person who just ruined my dress, untill I opened my eyes and they get locked with a pair of honey - brown ones with long black lashes shading over them and surprisingly nothing came out of my mouth.

'I am sorry' I heard and finally break ithe eye contact looking down at the woman infront of me, as I take in her features, she continues to say something but my focus doesn't waver from her luscious looking pink lips moving as she spoke something my mind didn't register, probably apologizing for ruining my dress, which I no longer mind. I stare at the mole on her left check, near her button nose, looking cute as hell.

I subconsciously just checked her out, but not in a lusty way, I just couldn't take my eyes off her.

Not that I am the type to gawk at women, I respect them a lot. But seeing this women I couldn't control my gaze, however, after realising what I just did, I shook my head a little and focused on what she was saying finally.

'and I just didn't notice you......I am really sorry'
And now that I notice, her voice is sweet--The Hell !! Why is my mind going in such directions.

I noticed and that she was looking at me probably waiting for me to speak something.

'It's okay, I also didn't look infront, it's not your fault '
Okay, not just my brain but my tongue seems to be betraying me as well.

She looks at me blinking twice before nodding at my words.

My gaze fell on the now-non-suitable-to-eat
ice-cream cones in her hands.

'Let me buy you another one'
I offer referring to the ice-cream, which she politely denies.

She looks around and then disposes the cones in the dustbin meant for wet wastes and walks away, meanwhile, I stood there watching her leave. My gaze lingers in that direction until she's out of my sight.

I ponder upon what just happened and a smile makes its way on my lips. Did I just get attached to a women I just met? I know myself quite well, and if for the first time my heart beated faster than its usual pace for a women , just the way my bua mentioned about her's when she met her love of life, than I am sure it's more than just attraction. I am not a man who has time for girls and stuff, but if this one unknown woman about whom I know nothing at all is making me feel this way, then I guess that's a signal, which I don't want to dismiss.