Chapter 30: The Wedding Arrangement

Почніть із самого початку

"Fate planned it.." Zandros beamed at me. I agreed and we kissed again.

"What would you like to do today?" I asked after we our lips parted, dropping the topic.

"Mom and Da-" his sentence didn't finished when we heard a knock in the door. He groaned loudly. It seems like fate had also included, 'interruption in our every sweet moments'. His face was disgruntled with frustrations.

"Who on earth is this person who has nothing to do in the morning?" Zandros grumbled. I laughed softly as I rolled on his side.

"Go, open the door!" I ordered when I noticed that he have no intention of opening it.

He mumbled incoherently as he lazily dragged himself to the door. Not long, I heard different voices.

I decided to get up. I grab the familiar white robe and put it on. Half done, Chrissy was entering our bedroom excitedly. Her parents was following then Zandros who was occasionally rolling his eyes. Then Isaac walked in last. The place suddenly became too small.

"Oh my God, you're going to be my certified sister...ever!!" she squealed in happiness, pulling me for a tight hug. Her laughter was too hard not to be infected. I was smiling broadly. When we parted, Tata beamed at me and hug me too.

"I'm glad Zandros didn't give up!" she whispered then she pulled herself away from me. "You look stunning. Your tan skin suit you!" she smiled widely.

"It's my turn to give a hug to my daughter!" uncle Vladimir butted in and soon he was giving me a bear hug. "I'm glad he realized it before it's too late. He was too stubborn! I had to do it my way!" Uncle whispered and then he pulled me away of him, confused.. and then he winked at me.

I was looking at him curiously, but managed to give him a smile. I didn't understand his words.

Then Isaac approached Chrissy. Chrissy snake her hand around Isaac's waist possessively. I bit my bottom lip as I raised my eyebrow, staring at Chrissy's possessiveness.

"Oh.. I'm sorry Lauren. This i-"

"He's my head photographer!" I cut her off as I smiled cheekily.

"He worked with you?" Chrissy's eyes bulged as she looked at me accusingly.

"Sorry, I can't ruin his plan, you know?" I apologized. She rolled her eyes, but then she smiled after.

"Ok. Let's get this thing happened!" Tata suddenly blurted out excitedly, clapping her hands to alert everyone. And like a boss, everyone became so attentive. Isaac who was holding a hanger with a plastic covering the thing, I knew it was a dress but I was too fixed with them, surprised everyone is here that I didn't notice it.

After Isaac gave me a hug, he gave me the dress. I looked at him in curiosity. He just shrugged his shoulders. Then he stood beside Chrissy again and Chrissy smiled widely, when he pulled her closer to him.

"What's going on?" I asked confused. I am happy everyone is here but they are all acting strange. I felt Zandros hands wrapped around my waist. He was behind me. I looked up at him, turning my head, and he just shrugged. This guy knew something but he's not telling me.

"Your wedding is tomorrow." How come?" I murmured, confused. Tata and uncle's face was glowing with happiness. I know we are getting married here, but Zandros didn't settled it yet with the staff since he was waiting for them.

Then another knock in our door.

Great! I thought. I rolled my eyes. How am I ever enjoy my peace with my Fiancee?

Fiancee... The words was like music to my ears. I can't believe he's my fiancee now.

Uncle Vladimir opened the door since he is the closest. Revealing Mario and Ash looking so happy.