End of Middle School and the Deal with All Might

As Izuku, Izumi, and Katsuki got older they were faced with a lot of adversities. Izumi got bullied for being quirkless as well as almost r*ped on some occasions, which Izuku had to step in to interfere. Katsuki stayed their friend throughout their school years and even started developing feelings for Izumi which Izuku didn't have a problem with since they were very close with one another. Izuku decided to start his own radio show where he brought entertainment to everyone who listened, as well as broadcasting the screams of the villains and people who messed with him or his sister just to show how capable he was of Striking fear into the villain underworld. People started calling him the Radio Demon. At one point Izuku made an accidental deal that caused stitches to give him a permanent smile which only appeared when he made a deal, despite the deal being done and the stitches removed Izuku still smiles most of the time, and rarely ever shows any other expression other than a smile, after about 3 years he stopped his acts of torture, and he was quickly forgotten by the public, some believe he left the country, or went into hiding, when in reality he knew that he did enough to ensure no one messed with him or his sister. It was now the final day of Middle School.

Teacher: Alright everyone, it's time to fill out these forms for future careers.

Everyone except the trio groan.

Teacher: Who am I kidding? I know you all want to be heroes.

Everyone (except the trio) cheered and used their quirks.

Teacher: Okay, that's enough, we're still in school. Now, we have three applicants for U.A. those Applicants are, Katsuki Bakugo...

Katsuki: Yeah, it was obvious.

Teacher: Izumi, and Izuku Midoriya.

All the students were silent, they knew what Izuku was capable of, and they know what he did to those that tried to harm Izumi.

Teacher: Well, now that we have that out of the way, let's begin today's lesson.

After school Izumi and Katsuki decide to head home together while Izuku goes to the store to pick up groceries, on his way back he went through an underpass, only for a villain made of Sludge to appear.

Sludge Villain: Perfect, a meat suit to hide in.

Izuku: I wouldn't do that my slimy friend.

Izuku smiled as he snapped his fingers and a bunch of tentacles emerge from a portal and start thrashing the villain like a ragdoll while Izuku smiled menacingly. Once they tentacles were finished the villain was knocked out and on the ground, moments later the sewer grate bursts open to reveal All Might.

AM: HAVE NO FEAR, WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!

Izuku: All Might, it's an honor to meet you.

AM: Why thank you young...

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya. Pleasure to be meeting you, quite a pleasure.

AM: Well, I must say you really did a number on this villain, you mind helping me with clean up.

Izuku: Why not.

Izuku snaps his fingers and some dustpans and brooms appear and begin to clean up the villain and pour him into an empty bottle.

Izuku: You know All Might, I'm quite curious how you're able to continue doing hero work despite being in such a bad state.

All Might coughs up blood and turns into a skinny version of himself.

AM: How did you know?

Izuku: You can learn a lot from people, perhaps you've heard of my other alias, the Radio Demon.

All Might's eyes widen after hearing this, he was in the presence of someone who was able to take down some of Japan's major crime Lords in just one night, and broadcast their screams throughout the airwaves.

Izuku: But I'm not going to hurt you, as a matter of fact, I might be able to help you.

AM: How?

Izuku: You see my quirk gives me some very unique abilities, one of which is an advanced healing capable of also restoring lost organs. Of course, I can't completely trust someone without getting some kind of payment in return as insurance.

AM: Y-you want... my soul?

Izuku: Your soul. Heavens no, all I need from you is one itty bitty favour.

AM: What kind of favour.

Izuku: Just a little favour, but I can tell you that it will benefit both of us. So, is it a deal?

All Might thought to himself for a moment, and then he makes his choice.

AM: Deal.

All Might shakes Izuku's hand and Izuku smiles at this.

AM: So what's the condition of the deal?

Izuku: Since you're looking for a successor, I might have someone that could be a good candidate.

AM: And who would that be?

Izuku: My sister Izumi. You see unlike me she wasn't born with a quirk, but she really wants to be a hero alongside me and our friend.

AM: I'll need to see if she is worthy of getting it, but I'll do it.

Izuku: Wonderful, come by tomorrow when you have time.

Izuku gives All Might his address and walks off.

Izuku: Oh, and be careful when carrying that bottle, it might fall out of your pocket.

AM: Oh, thank you.

Izuku returns home with a happy smile on his face.

And that's it for this chapter, next time Izuku will introduce Izumi to All Might and she will receive OFA, I bet you didn't see this coming. But as always...