Ten

The way you used to touch my soul,
Was always so sweet and lovely,
You'd always read my text,
And ghost me like you wanted me gone,

"When are you gonna tell me where we are going?" Felix asked the boy, who had been previously identified as Jisung. He had mysteriously agreed to showing the Australian the way to his destination but due to his lack of trust towards the boy (and the fact that he had not even half of a clue where he was), he wasn't too sure that this 'Jisung' guy was taking him to the right place.

"I'm literally taking you where you asked me to take you, I didn't realise you were Felix at first. I also have some trust issues, I will not lie." Jisung explained, reaching into his pocket to grab something. The, who Felix assumed was British due to the accent, boy pulled out a key and shoved it into the tattered old door they stood before. "Anyway, we're here." He opened the door triumphantly, it creaked loudly as it swung back and forth from Jisung's push. It looked like it was barely hanging on to the hinges. Inside wasn't any better.

"Are you sure this is the place?" Felix questioned, very obviously nervous. His eyes drifted across the room, it was a small square room with a tall, thick staircase in the middle that turned halfway. The floor was covered in dust, broken pieces of wood and even glass gathered in the corners. It looked like parts of the walls and ceiling had been chipped off or fallen. The flickering light bulb looked like it was about to explode and was dangling on an odd angle.

"I promise you, it's just like this downstairs to drive people away." Jisung spoke, heading up the stairs and beckoning the freckled one (who was still stood by the door) to follow him.

Felix, cautiously, stepped through the room and up the stairs. He didn't dare touch the cob-web ridden banister. He caught up to Jisung and watched as the boy shook the door handle aggressively until it opened, revealing another room.

This room, however, looked almost like a different universe compared to the downstairs and outside. It wasn't too bright, but you could see everything. The nicely painted walls, to the dark wooden desk sat against the wall. Yet that was just what was seen from outside the door.

Jisung stepped in, guiding Felix to go in too. It looked so fresh, with paintings and posters hanging across the sage green walls. There was two rooms visible upon entrance, one to Felix's left and another to his right, both with an open entrance. The left looked like a lounge, with a massive L-shaped couch filling the entire right corner of the room. There also stood an interesting oval, almost glass-looking coffee table in the centre over a large grey, patterned rug. The right room appeared to be a kitchen, with all the essentials for the average kitchen. A fridge, oven, microwave, toaster, table, and more. Including a coffee maker, that looked like it had been used barely even once. The sink was piling up with plates and a corkboard hung above it with a very clear reminder stating: 'JISUNG DO THE DISHES' that obviously was meant to remind Jisung that he needed to do the dishes.

"This way, Felix." Jisung said, pointing towards the lounge. "Just wait and have a seat, Hyunjin is in there." The boy left Felix and headed through a open doorway inside the lounge.

Felix did as he was told and wandered into the room, taking a seat awkwardly on the edge of the couch. Ignoring the other boy who was laying his fully body across the couch, he assumed this was the 'Hyunjin' guy.

"Make yourself at home, mate." The probably Hyunjin guy said, another British accent standing out. This one sounded a bit like Adele when she's just talking except with a slightly deeper voice.

"Oh, hi." Felix shyly replied, giving the boy a small smile.

"Dude... we aren't kidnapping you. You can chill out, we're just waiting for something." The boy laughed, his head swinging back and almost whacking it on the wall, now that he had sat up and turned to face Felix. "I'm Hyunjin, by the way."

"Okay. I'm Felix." He looked around the room, the place giving him a weird kind of deja vu. He had never been there before, so how? It just kind of felt like he had, once apon a time, been there yet not just once.

"Oh we know." Hyunjin said simply, confusing Felix further.

"Felix?" An familiar yet unfamiliar voice suddenly spoke (another with a British accent), as Jisung walked in the room with someone else behind him.

"Huh?" Felix looked over at the older boy that had spoken, he looked only around 17-18 like Chris. Felix recognised the person all too well whilst still having almost zero memory or idea of who it was.

"Felix," He spoke again, stepping slightly closer. "Do you know who I am?" He sat himself down on the ottoman in front of Felix, he seemed calm and sweet. He was almost acting like he cared for Felix and was trying to get him to remember him, that was exactly what he was trying to do and he did care for the boy. In fact, he knew more about the Australian than he did himself. He remembered parts of Felix's life that Felix didn't even remember himself.

"I recognise you, this place, all of you to an extent. I can't quite figure out who you are though, It's like I know you but I don't." Felix muttered, his brain wiring as it connected the dots and retracted his missing memories.

"Is it coming back?" The boy asked, shaking slightly in nerves. He didn't expect this to happen so soon, yet here he was.

"Minho?" Felix whispered, "I- how could I forget?? You're my brother!"

"Hi, Felix." Minho voiced, reaching out a hand for Felix to take with a smile. Felix instead, threw himself into the elder's arms,

"How did I forget you?" Felix said, not letting go of his brother. He soon pulled away though, to look around at the, now 6, other people in the room. "I remember this place and you guys, we used to all live here together. Didn't we? As little kids. But then my parents took me away to Australia," He looked up at Minho, "Our parents."

"Uh, yeah." Minho mumbled, scared to explain it all as it made no sense to himself. Let alone the boy who suffered the most.

"Seungmin? Jeongin? Changbin?" The Australian glanced around at everyone in the room, he remembered them all. "Hyunjin, Jisung," He smiled, "Minho."

"Yup, all here." Jisung smiled, nervously.

"But where's Chris? He's the reason I came here in the first place." Felix's smile turned into an anxious frown almost immediately, the fear that his boyfriend was hurt had suddenly overtaken his mind.

"He's fine, he's just not here right now." Changbin voiced, relaxing Felix from the mini panic that was developing.

"Well then," Felix said, "I need an explanation to everything."