Ch 32. Absolutely Anything

Start from the beginning

"Ah ah, do you really THAT can keep me away for long" Tsubaki laughed as he soon walked closer to the group. Red blood like flowers just defending down from one side of his arm. Forming into a Kitana.

"Now... Sensei expects me to clean up the rest... To... Clean up this messy world..." Tsubaki starts, flicking the tag in air "I am the method to kill all Servamps."

"Wait-" Anim looked towards Kuro.

"Things like bonds and trust, doesn't mean anything to me" And with that. Hyde's tag was sliced in half.

Hyde then released Jinns

Hyde then released Jinns. The white blur surrounding even thicker then before.

"Hyde!" Litch yelled as he tried to run towards the servamp, only getting pushed by the sheer amount of Jinns around. Even Anim wasn't able to see properly, trying to push forward in the mist.

"Move brother sloth." Tsubaki chuckled, not sure why. It's only when Anim got a better view that he saw Kuro holding one of Tsubaki's kitana and blocking his other kitana from attack Hyde any further.

"Seriously annoying... To think they had an illegitimate child..." Kuro muttered as he tried to push back Tsubaki's sward. The fox laughed, "HA-!! so you DO accept me as you all's younger brother!"

"Of course... There is only one person who can make these kind of monsters..." Kuro muttered.

"Ha... Haha... Yeah... Only my Sensei... whom YOU killed" Tsubaki gave a very... Off putting smile. "I've been meaning to ask you something, Black Lion, since you killed my teacher"

Tsubaki flicks his wrist, making The sward Kuro held disbalance and pointed at him. "What were my teacher's last words..."

"Even though you are talking about 'teacher', your looking for revenge from all 7 of us right? That's his 'will'? Then your revenge is only with me because-" Kuro says, instantly being cut off.

"Revange is a little shallow to say isn't it? There is something... I wanna see. Well, you might get it from all these djin's coming out" Tsubaki indicates, causing a groan from Kuro as he frowned his brows more, "ahh.... I don't get it. There are a lot of things that I don't get... But right now..."

Kuro raised his hand, holding the kitana in his bare hands, regardless of how hard it stings and how deep it cuts. "You and I need to face each other. Not by fight... But words..."

Tsubaki stares at him wide eyed, "your demands are so inconsistent, this argument will never be finished. You killed Sensei without interacting with him, how do i expect you to not kill me the same way"

"I'd regret it if I did, I-"

"Regret?!"

With that, Tsubaki pressed forward and the blade swang hard on his hand, laughing as Kuro backed up a bit from the sudden attack. "How shallow is your regret huh?!"