“No wonder you became so weird after. You thought I was avoiding you... Hahaha, jungkook, where did your comprehension skills go?”

Were they eaten by a dog?

He did not dare to say these words.

If he went too far and angered him, he would have to suffer the consequences.

Jungkook was dumbstruck. It turns out he had closed his eyes to wait for him. He had thought he did not wish to see him and had left in a fit of anger.

He actually misunderstood him!

He suddenly felt that the business world was filled with schemes and he had always navigated it with ease.

Yet, when it came to feelings, he was far too inexperienced and had failed to understand his intentions.

It was no wonder he laughed at him.

He narrowed his eyes threateningly at his bright smile. “Everyone who has dared to mock me has gone to visit the King of Hell. You say, how should I punish you?”

Although his words were threatening, he sensed that he was not angry in the slightest. “Mm...” he bit his lip. “You can fine me a dollar?”

“You wish.” He bit his small and sharp nose lightly.

“Earlier, you said you had been waiting for me... What were you waiting for me to do? Were you waiting for me to climb into the bed with you?” The man’s seductive voice teased him mercilessly.

He nearly melted from his words. His cheeks were flushed as he pouted softly. “As if.” he was too embarrassed to admit that he actually had been waiting for him to climb in bed with him.

But he was still a young and innocent boy. He needed to maintain his reserved image.

As he watched his blushing little fiancée, his cold eyes were smiling.

Only god knew how happy he was to learn that he was willing to be with him.

As long he was not avoiding him, he was willing to wait. However, he wouldn’t be able to stay patient for too long.

He sat by the side of the bed and reached for his outerwear. He supported him to sit up and helped him to put it on. “Dress properly and go wash up. Let’s go and have lunch. You haven’t even had breakfast. You must be starving.”

He felt a little regretful. Why didn’t he ‘touch’ him before getting up?

He realised he also did not eat anything till now. his heart began to ache for him again. “Aren’t you the same? I thought you were used to adhering strictly to your routine.”

In his memories, regardless of the day, he would always wake early to train for one to two hours before having breakfast.

Today, he actually slept by his side till it was afternoon.

Jungkook would never admit that he had delayed waking up because he could not bear to leave his warmth. “It won’t hurt me to miss a day of breakfast.”

Taehuung lowered his head and watched as he buttoned up his outerwear for him. His heart was filled with warmth.

This man was really doting on him as though he was a child. “I can do this on my own...”

He responded with his cold, heavy voice. “I like doing this.”

After buttoning up his clothes, he lifted his hand and pinched his soft cheek.

He felt as though his heart was filled with warm bubbles. “jungkook, you have to always treat me this well.”

“What do you think?” He did not answer his question directly.