1 - Break In

and suddenly, all the love songs were about you

══════✿✿✿══════

Siblings are a pain in the ass.

Even more so when you are the oldest and have responsibility over all the little spawn of devils.

"You are the reason I make sure to wear a condom before I fuck any girl because guess what? I am not looking forward to producing an utter mistake like you like how Mom and Dad did!" Mark, the oldest brother in our sibling chain, shouted at Maya, the youngest sister in our sibling chain.

"Oh yeah? That's a relief then because the lack of condoms in your room clearly indicates that you have no girls to fuck with!" Maya countered back, her face so red from anger that I feared she was going to burst.

In my defence, I just wanted to relax at home for at least a little while after a long day of teaching at 'Winterfell House' and also running multiple errands I kept putting out because of my procrastination, but damn I would do anything to be anywhere but in between my fighting siblings.

They won't even tell me why they are fighting, and it's so fucking annoying.

I have literally no respect as the eldest of them all.

"Have you seen your face? Not even plastic surgery can fix that shit!" Mark made so much of an effort to even guide Maya in front of the floor-length mirror in the living room to make her look at herself.

"Fuck you!" She screamed. Turned around. And punched him in the face.

Ouch.

"What the fuck you both?!" Mary, my other younger sister who was born right after me, emerged from the backyard into the house right as soon as Maya tackled Mark to the floor, scratching him and pulling his hair.

Violent little thing she is.

"Why are you just watching them?!" Mary directed the question towards me as I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I came home 15 minutes ago and for all the 900 seconds I have been here, I have been trying to get these two to stop arguing and tell me what the fuck went wrong but no, they were too busy insulting each other to even acknowledge my presence!" Those two pieces of shit were still fighting. Woow.

"Maya and Mark both of you stop right now!'' Here's a thing about Mary, she is damn scary when she wants to be. Which is why sometimes I feel like Mary is much more fit for being the oldest one than I am, and I would be lying if I say that it doesn't kinda hurt me.