Chapter 36 - I'm Here To Cause Trouble!

Start from the beginning

"Then why are you blocking our way?"

"You were just making fun of my class, and I just happen to be a member of Class D, so I came to you to cause trouble." Yuto generously explained.

Kamuro Masumi, who was following Yuto, supported her forehead helplessly.

Shimizu, you just said that you weren't here to pick a fight with the upperclassmen...

"Hahahahaha, listen to what he said, a guy from Class D wants to cause trouble for us? You're overestimating yourself, boy!"

The three upperclassmen looked at Yuto with unkind and mocking eyes.

They would be wary of Sudo Ken's tall and large figure, but they weren't afraid of Yuto at all!

"Wait a minute. Take a look at this first."

Under the doubtful and disdainful gazes of the three upperclassmen, Yuto slowly played the recording of the conversation and sound from his student terminal.

"Isn't this the conversation we had with that gorilla just now? Why did you record it?"

One of the upperclassmen frowned and said.

The recording was not long, so it soon ended.

Yuto put down his student terminal with a smile on his face.

"Senpais, it seems like you have revealed some information that the school strictly forbids you from revealing."

"What?"

Under the confused gazes of the three upperclassmen, Yuto helpfully explained, "You said that Class D is defective."

"We did say that, so what? Isn't it the truth? Class D is a bunch of defective products!"

One of the upperclassmen sneered.

"Why is it the truth?" Yuto's eyes sharpened.

"Isn't the school's class division randomly assigned? Or is it based on the students' comprehensive strength?" Yuto baited the other party.

"That's right!"

"Wait! Don't say it!"

The last upperclassman's expression changed.

He seemed to have realized what Yuto had mentioned earlier about "information that the school strictly forbids you from revealing".

Yuto smiled slightly at the upperclassman whose expression had changed.

"Before the first-year students entered high school, the school should have given you senpais relevant orders, right?"

"For example, strictly forbidding you from revealing information about the class division rules and the existence of class points to the first-year students..."

!!!

Yuto's words made the other two upperclassmen realize that they had violated the school's orders.

Their faces also began to turn pale.

Because if they are found violating the school's orders, they would be punished for sure!

Kamuro Masumi, who was following behind Yuto, had a blank expression on her face.

Although she was a student from Class A, her mind wasn't very sharp so she didn't get any detailed information from the conversation between Yuto and these three upperclassmen.

Yuto revealed a refreshing smile to the three senior students in front of him whose faces had turned pale.

"If I send this recording to the school, what do you think will happen to you?"

What will happen...

The lightest punishment would be to deduct all their private points.

The worst case scenario would be expulsion!

"Junior, how did you know so many things?"

Yuto naturally knew from the memory of the old lady in the special bus.

After all, mind reading and retracing ability had brought him a lot of information about this school.

"Senpais, you don't need to know about that. How do you plan to deal with the threat from me, a Class D student?" Yuto said with a laugh.

Yuto deliberately emphasized the words "Class D student", which made the expressions of the three upperclassmen turn ugly.

They knew that Yuto was mocking them for being threatened by a mere Class D student.

But who asked them to look down on all Class D students just now?

So now, Yuto would let them see just how powerful some of the Class D students were.

"Junior, we'll give you 50,000 points. You can delete this recording."

One of the upperclassmen said solemnly.

"Only 50,000 private points? That's too little." Yuto said disdainfully.

"50,000 points is still too little!?"

---

Read More With Pictures: (10+ Chapters)
patreon.com/U22

(PS: Vote for this fanfiction for more chapters. Also, don't forget to leave a review and comment below. If the results are not good, then I'll just drop it and start working on another project.)