Tae couldn't finish his sentence when JK kissed his lips...

Jk: they are my love...they were here with us but I think Eomma and mom took them...relax...

Jk said seeing Tae's worried face... he again pecked Tae's lips who sighed...

Tae: I wanna,,,ummm.....hub...umm...see babies..umm,,stop...

Jk was pecking Tae's lips continuously making Tae giggle....after 2 or 3 minutes JK stopped cz laughing hardly could pain Tae's muscles..

Tae: hubby I wanna see them please...you saw them? How does they look like? Like you or me?

Jk smiled seeing Tae's cute behavior...he kissed Tae's palm staring at him... suddenly everyone entered their room while they could hear the babies crying... Tae tried to sit abruptly but JK stopped him helping him to sit carefully

Jin: the babies are hungry....we need to feed them

Yj: yeah they're not stopping...and here this man(pinched Sb) trying to feed them banana milkshake...

Tae chuckled but JK raised his eyebrows suddenly getting protective...

Jk: yeah father in law how can my babies drink banana milk huh!!! Are you mad?

Sb: shut up...its not my fault ok,,,, they look like exactly you so I thought they likes banana milk too...

The chaotic duo started bickering over babies and everyone made boring face...

Tae: mom... please take them here....I wanna hold them...

Jin and Yj nodded and placed the babies in Tae's lap... Tae saw them and his eyes become teary...his babies were now in his arms after so many months... their "Future Jeons " are now actual Jeons.... Tae kissed their forhead lovingly..the babies also stopped crying the moment they felt their mothers warmness

Tae hugged both of them... JK hugged him from behind telling him who's elder and who's younger... Tae smiled kissing them again and again.... everyone smiled at them...

JM: TaeTae....did you thought about their names? We should name them no?

Jk: actually we want our babies uncle should keep their names.... right baby?

Tae: yeah...it's our family tradition...so call hobi hyung and Kai hyung too... jenlisa noonas too

Rm: don't worry they're on their way...let them come..rest well...

YG walked towards taekook and babies then kissed babies palms and feet ...he took out a box and there was two gold chains... Tae gasped at YG's act... YG made the babies wear the chain later kissing their palms again..he then kissed JK's forhead then Tae's....

YG: thanks for giving me so much importance

Jk hugged YG who hugged back with smile and everyone had tears seeing YG treating them like an Appa.... specially RM and Soobin was happy seeing the same bond between yoonkook which they had till now....

Jin: we won't give you anything here..get well first..

Tae:" smiled " we just need your love and support mom...

Sb: enough now....let everyone come then uncles will name the babies...

They were talking when suddenly JK said..

Jk: wait wait.....(thinking hard)

Everyone looked at him with curious eyes...what happened to him now...

Jk: that means......my name(pointed at himself) was given by.....Mr. annoying Jeon????? Aka my father in law?????

Everyone made a boring face including Tae already having an idea what was going to happen now...

Sb: yeah....so!!!!!

Jk: I can't disest that YoU Mr. Annoying Jeon gave my name...

Sb: be thankful that you got a beautiful name because of me...

Jk: yeah yeah...as if you did a Oscar winning job...

Sb: you shut up....

Jk: you-----

They stopped when babies started crying again
Tae gasped cz he was distracted due to all this that he couldn't feed them till now..his eyes become teary... everyone noticed that and YG hurriedly left to call nurse while JK stroked his hairs talking with babies.... Tae hugged them both but he couldn't breastfeed them cz he needed help as he didn't know anything... JK hugged three of them too... everyone left noticing Jin's signal.... Tae needed privacy of course...he can't feed them just in front of everyone.....so everyone left with a happy heart and face....