Tae: hubby please...

Jk: please what? You kissed my mole I kissed yours...now let's go..

Jk held Tae's hand and was about to walk when Tae pulled him by hands smashing their lips together.... JK smiled before kissing passionately yet deeply the way his wifey loves

They were now inside the cabin and doctor already checked Tae...his everything was normal..just a little stressed.. JK frowned hearing that cz what could be the reason Tae was tensed? The doctor said it happens to mother due to pregnancy nothing to worry.. then taekook asked the doctor if they can see the baby by Altra snow and doctor agreed... The lady doctor asked Tae to come inside but Tae was nervous so JK also went with him.. the doctor made Tae lay down on bed and applied some gel on his belly... Tae shivered at the cold feeling.. JK was holding his hands tightly being nervous himself...the doctor pressed a machine on Tae's belly and asked them to look at the screen... Tae was hella nervous...he was just looking at JK's face who was caressing his cheeks with another hand.. they both looked at screen hearing doctor squall....

Dc: oh my my.....Omo Mrs. Jeon....you're special to get pregnant but this much I didn't know...look at the screen guys

Taekook looked at the screen and tears gathered in their eyes seeing the life inside Tae's womb...but wait,,,life or lifes???? Jk looked at doctor noticing something and the doctor smiled....

Dc: congrats guys... you guys are parents of twins.......

That's it....a drop of tears rolled down JK's cheeks while Tae was just looking at the screen with so much emotion crying silently... Tae smiled at JK with teary eyes who whipped his tears kissing his cheeks later joining their forhead...

Jk: thank you baby... thank you very much for the gifts...I'll cherish you guys all my life I promise...

Tae chuckled through his tears feeling as happy as JK but he was able to say anything..

Taekook were now standing in living room just arrived... JK was helping Tae walk carefully with that big baby bump... Everyone was present in living room too... taekook went to couch and took sit beside each other... Everyone already knew that Tae was gonna see the baby so everyone was exited to hear the news...

Jk: Mr. Soobin....ready to become poor?

Sb: huh!! Why would I be poor you bunny!?? I've lots of property for your information

Yj:*pinched* and half of it belongs to your grandchild remember?

Jk: practically it's mine as the babies are mine

Sb: I didn't gave that to you,, anyway I have other half of it..why need to be poor...

Jk: cz you're gonna loose that half property too ...

Jin: will you stop? Tae...what did the doctor said?

Tae: everything good Mom....

JM: did you see the baby??

Tae shook his head in no which made everyone confused

Jk: we didn't see our baby but we saw our babies....

Everyone became confused and Tae chuckled seeing their expression..

Jk: yeah you guys gonna be grandparents of Jeon twins.....we gonna have two "future Jeons"....

Everyone gasped and become happy while Tae was smiling caressing his baby bump ...so that's why Tae's pregnancy case was this much earlier and the baby bump is this much big...
Everyone hugged Tae al together but carefully while JK pouted...

Jk: wasn't it me who should be praised? I worked hard to make him pregnant of twin Jeons....

Sb: shut up you shameless bunny.....

Jk: and you get ready to give other half property to me ...

Sb: shut up...you-------

Jk: you-------

JM: okay guys did you asked the gender?

Tae: no chim...we are happy with whatever God gifts us,,we just wanted to see our babies...we are not gonna do any baby shower also....it that okay?

Jin smiled before sitting next to Tae....he held Tae's hands caressing at the royal bracelet in Tae's hand which belong to their grandma...

Jin: you're the one who takes care if this family and control everything with iron hand...you're in power so whatever you decide...

Tae: no mom...

Jin: shhh ...we are proud of you baby...you're so innocent to think like this way...now I realized I didn't do any mistake giving you the responsibility of Jeon empire....

Everyone smiled happily and went to have dinner...after dinner everyone went to their own rooms to rest....

Right now Taekook were cuddling with each other on bed....well Tae was laying down on back and JK was hugging him but not fully due to Tae's baby bump... JK was nuzzling his nose in Tae's neck time to time kissing there... Tae was closing his eyes feeling good under JK's touch... JK too was closing his eyes inhaling the natural scent of his wifey... suddenly Tae hissed and JK lifted his head from Tae's neck..

Jk: what happened baby? Are you hurt?

Tae: n..no hubby it's just ...um paining a little

Jk: where? Should I give you a massage?

Tae: "shy" no.....you don't need to do that..

Jk frowned checking Tae's body but Tae assured him... JK hesitantly closed his eyes again and this time he was sleepy now...he was slowly falling asleep but Tae shook him...

Tae: h.. hubby.....hubby...!!

Jk got up and asked what happened but Tae didn't said anything...he turned the table light on and checked Tae...he saw Tae's top was wet..his breast milk leaking... JK gulped before looking at Tae's face which was red...

Jk: bub....

Tae: please.....hubby,,

That's it.... JK started to open the buttons of Tae's top revealing his beautiful boobs as Tae don't like to wear any undergarment when they're alone... JK's mouth watered seeing milks leaking from Tae's nipple like a steady river...he smashed his lips on Tae's nipple sucking good amount of milk from it making Tae moan at the cold feeling of his husband's mouth.... JK started to suck both nipples like a baby making sloppy sounds which made Tae coo at his big baby hubby.... JK was so into having Tae's breast milk that he started get sleepy.... Tae noticed it so he started to caressing JK's hairs...soon he saw JK sleeping while Tae's nipples in his mouth.... Tae tried to take it out but JK started to suck more aggressively which made Tae chukle..so he stayed like that...

The next morning when JK woke up he saw Tae wasn't there so he went downstairs and saw Tae drinking banana milk while eating strawberries.. Yj asked him to have breakfast but he felt full in early morning...why not? He was having his meal all night even sleeping state..Jin asked why he didn't wanted to have breakfast but he just said he was feeling full which Tae understood and become red..cz when he woke up in morning JK was still sucking in his sleep... Tae wonders his babies might have to compete with their father for their meals.... JK couldn't answer anyone just embarrassingly went to Tae and laid down on Tae's lap kissing Tae's tummy.... everyone smiled seeing their cute little moment......
They just want to see the fatherhood side of JK already......