Ehsaan smiled back.

Until then, after school, whenever he walks past home, the gang constantly offered him tea in the Altab tea store. As usual, Hablu and the gang enjoyed some experimental recipes by Sajed Miyah, especially, fish fritters. He was a fast eater, but wasn't affected by fats.

"Aah! Lovely fritters! It has mango seasoning and the lentil batter tastes even fresh! The fish has the best marinade, especially with lemon, rock salt and loads of unique spices. Yum!!" complimented Hablu.

Hablu might look thin, but foodie at heart despite his regular routine. But it didn't stop Ikkhon's chubbiness to grow, despite being sporty. Arhaan, the smartest of all ate least of the fritter compare to the other three. George on the other hand, was a bit similar to Hablu but a slowest eater of the gang. Looking at them, Ehsaan was first being a 'nice guy' after the offer. Until, he started to swallow the fritters slowly, he enjoyed the essence.

"I saw a news today about a UFO was spotted in our country despite, it's roaming around the world. Is it true or a myth?" said George.

"Oh, George, you're such a smartass. I wish I would share my experiences with UFO as well" said Hablu.

"Aah! Let's hear then" said Ehsaan.

"It was a year ago, I got a ticket from NASA. But unfortunately, I couldn't get the other documents. Until one of the big shots entered my house, just to make sure.

"Is this Mr. Haroon Shikder Ohee?"

I answered "yes, sir".

"You seem like an adventurous young man. Why haven't you applied your visa yet?"

"I don't have any documents to prove my worth"

"You don't need to worry, I'll arrange the documents for you".

I was so excited that, I prepared for a visa interview. Later on, as the interviewer asked me so many questions, my answers were not up to the mark. Despite his unsatisfactory expression, he approved my visa. It was such that, the world had turned around and raised the eagerness more to the exhilarating adventure that I will be going to. After reaching to America, I just saw either skyscrapers, new signals or small apartments, while sitting inside the car with the fellow NASA agents. NASA was quite similar to the ones that were in the movies, except that the computers with big screens weren't touchscreen.

One of the scientists was introduced himself as Dr. Hagentonitzche."

"What?" exclaimed George and Arhaan.

"In short, we call him Dr. Hagen. He took me to the chemical lab and demonstrated some blue-print like chart. He explained that in Mars, similar to malaria or...umm...diarrhea, Dalamiarrhea. After making meds made of breadcrumbs, biscuits, carrots, sugar, spice powder, tikka sauce, beef, fish, chicken, naga peppers, turmeric with coca cola, I made a formula that I gave it to an Earth residential Martian from Mars by tasting it. Despite his body was shook, he approved the remedy along with Dr. Hagen.

Finally, we shipped into the rocket. Almost seven days, we get into Mars. It might look a little sandy but more near, more of a colorful, earthly look, except the change in color. When we three got out of the rocket, removing the oxygen mask, I felt a sense of relief. The oxygen in Mars was less polluted than Earth. On the other hand, the place where we had landed was the rural area. It was quite similar to ours except that the ambassadors and high authorities were using some really advanced technologies, we've never seen before.

The aliens were not what we used to see in movies, they're more human and act like them. As the ambassador permitted me to help those in need. Hence, the first, I went to a house made of clay and hay. It had large dead corn field in front of the small house. An old woman hoped out from the house, awkwardly looking at me.