Chapter 1

Port Royal

(Y,N), Mark, CJ, Elizabeth, Jack Sparrow, Joshamee Gibbs, Captain Hook, Tia Dalma, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay are fighting some of the guards. (Y,N) defeated the guard that he was fighting than looked at the readers.

(Y,N): You all are probably wondering why my crew and I are at Port Royal, how did my mom and dad, uncle, and one of my future father in law joined us, and where the bloody hell is Amy? Well it all started three weeks ago.

Flashback three weeks ago

After Ben became King the ten friends start talking about what to do for summer.

(Y,N): I heard that there is a hidden treasure at a abandoned island how about we all go and find it?

Ben: I would love to but I can't since dad wants to take me to the other kingdoms to show me what is expected as the king of Auradon.

Jay: Sure I'll join.

Carlos: It's better then going back to the Isle.

Mal, Evie, Elizabeth, and Amy: Will go with you (Y,N).

Will Turner walks behind Amy.

Will: OH NO YOU DON'T AMY, NO CHILD OF MY WILL BECOME A PIRATE YOU ARE COMING HOME RIGHT NOW AND YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT THIS FILIFY PIRATE!!

Amy: But dad...

Will: DON'T DAD ME YOUNG LADY I WILL NOT LET MY DAUGHTER BECOME A FILIFY PIRATE!

Amy: But grampa was a pirate.

Will: What did you say? WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOUR MOTHER AND I AGREED TO NEVER SPEAK ABOUT HIM SO WHO TOLD YOU THAT!!

Amy: My boyfriend, (Y,N) Sparrow.

Will: THAT'S IT AMY YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER AND YOU WILL NOT LEAVE YOUR ROOM!!!

Amy: But da...

Will: NO BUTS YOUNG LADY!!!

Will Turner starts taking Amy back home to Port Royal.

The eight friends looked at (Y,N).

CJ: What do we do (Y,N)?

(Y,N) drinks some rum.

(Y,N): The only thing we can do. Put the treasure hunt on hold we are going to rescue Amy. Who's with me?

Mark and CJ went in front.

CJ: You know that we are in (Y,N).

Mark: That's right and someone has to keep you in check brother.

Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos went next to CJ.

Mal: We're in (Y,N)!

Elizabeth went up.

Elizabeth: So am I (Y,N)!

Everyone looks at Ben.

(Y,N): Ben we understand that you can't come.

Ben: Thanks for understanding (Y,N) and good luck.

(Y,N): Thanks Ben.

(Y,N) looks at his new pirate crew.

(Y,N): Let's go save Amy.

Mark, CJ, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Elizabeth cheered.

(Y,N) and his new founded crew arrived to the docks and they don't see a ship.

Jay: So where is your ship?

(Y,N) grabs a ship in a bottle from his backpack.

Carlos: A ship in a bottle? How are we supposed to get on the ship?

(Y,N): Magic. Here Mark hold it.

(Y,N) gave the Black Pearl to Mark. (Y,N) grabs his emerald sword.

(Y,N): The power of that blaggard sovereign blade I hereby release the black pearls were former and rightful glory.

(Y,N) stabs the bottle. The bottle starts shaking and Mark gives the bottle to (Y,N). (Y,N) threw the bottle at the ground and the bottle broke. The ship starts growing until the Black Peal stops growing and Mark picks it up.

Jay: That's the famous Black Peal that every pirate at the isle talks about!

Jack Sparrow: It needs the sea lad.

(Y,N) and his crew turned around and saw Jack Sparrow, Joshamee Gibbs, Captain Hook, and Tia Dalma.

Mark: Dad?

CJ: Dad?

(Y,N): Dad? Mom?

Elizabeth, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay looks at (Y,N).

Elizabeth, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay: Mom?

(Y,N): Elizabeth, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, this is my mom Tiara Dalma.

(Y,N) looks at his mom.

(Y,N): Mom these are my girlfriends Mal, Evie, Elizabeth, and my friends Carlos and Jay. You know my brother Mark and my other girlfriend CJ.

Mal: (Y,N) why didn't you tell us you have a mom?

(Y,N): Well I didn't tell you guys is because I hardly knew you guys at the isle the only kids that I fully knew was Mark and CJ. So I fully trust them but now that I got to know all of you I was planning to tell you guys.

(Y,N) looks at his dad.

(Y,N): Dad what do you mean that the Black Pearl needs the sea?

Before Jack Sparrow answered his son, Joshamee answered for Jack.

Joshamee Gibbs: Throw the Black Pearl to the sea in order for it to turn back into it's former glory.

(Y,N): Oh okay uncle Gibbs.

(Y,N) threw the Black Pearl at the sea and it sank. After a few minutes the Black Pearl starts rising to it's former glory. (Y,N), Mark, CJ, Elizabeth, Jack Sparrow, Joshamee Gibbs, Captain Hook, Tia Dalma, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay went on the Black Pearl. (Y,N) looks at his crew and starts giving orders on what to do. Everyone starts running to their positions. (Y,N) went to the Deck and starts stirring the Black Pearl.

(Y,N): We're coming Amy.

(Y,N) is looking at his compass while stirring the Black Pearl. (Y,N)'s first mate, Mark went to where (Y,N) is.

Mark: Are we going the right way (Y,N)?

(Y,N): Yes we are Mark.

CJ is at the Crow's Nest looking for land. (Y,N) looks at Captain Hook.

(Y,N): Captain Hook!

Captain Hook: Yes lad?

(Y,N): Take over the ship for a bit I need to see where the compass is taking us. Mark, CJ, Mom, Dad, Uncle Gibbs with me?

(Y,N), Mark, CJ, Jack Sparrow, Joshamee Gibbs, and Tia Dalma went to the Captain's quarters. Once they are inside (Y,N) took out a map of the world.