~Confession~ (part two of new crush)

A new chapter out.. My laziness is try to get me but i will make sure to update as fast as i could! Lets get to the chapter!

Mateo's P.O.V

"Why are you visit m-me?" I said with a really worried voice. I dont really know why is he here. He already said our friendship is already over yesterday! "Teo i-" before he could finish i cut his word of "YOU SAID OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!?" i said with a really loud voice. He got scared of me cause i just yelled at him. Maybe he had never have experience get yelled by anyone or his parents. And then logan started to speak while comforting Cooper who was very scared by my yell "Dude he just wanna apologize!" Logan said,still comforting Cooper from crying. I started to relize what i just did.. I started to apologize "im sorry i...I just..." I cannot finish the sentece cause of the scared feeling for loosing friends, and my hand was very hurt cause of the cut. I started to make sure that my hand will not hurt but i just realize that my sleeve was covered by blood by the new cut that i just made before they come here. I try to hide it so they will not found out that i cut myself.

Cooper's P.O.V

I started to cry cause of the yelling that mateo just did. I was really scared if mateo doesnt even want to be friend with me or not. I scared if he hate me for what i did.

{Flashback}

"What did i did to you!?" Mateo said with a worried voice that doesnt know anything. "WERE DONE!!! OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!" Said Cooper with a very loud voice just like he was yelling mateo. Zoey,Mr.oz,Izzie and logan even can hear it. "W-wait w-we c-can talk a-about this!!" Said Mateo that still confused what is mean by cooper earlier. "YOU ALWAYS DRAWING COMICS IN YOUR DAMN ROOM! YOU KNOW THAT I FEEL VERY ALONE CAUSE YOU THE ONE WHO IS WITH ME ACROSS THE DAMN STREET BUT YOU NEVER COME AND I THE ONE WHO ALWAYS HAVE TO COME TO YOUT HOUSE!!!" Cooper  said while yelling to mateo who started to cry "sorry i-.. W-we can fix this! Pls!!" Mateo said with a really scared voice."I HATE YOU!!! DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN I WILL NEVER EVER WANT TO MEET YOU OR VISITING YOU IF YOU SICK!!" Said Cooper while yelling. Mateo sobbing tears dropping to his cheek with a disbelief of what cooper just said to him even tho is true but the most hurtful words is "i hate you" that making mateo thinks everyone hates him." P-pls i-idont have f-friends..L-like y-you!" Said mateo "i love you with all my heart as f-friends!!" Said mateo while wipping his tears from his cheek."three words. I.HATE.YOU.!." said cooper leaving mateo behind while walking to the class room door. Mateo sobbing,crying for what just happend and started to think negatives words in his mind make him loosing his caring, gentle,happy child sanity making him turn into a another person..and that smile will never seen by anyone again...

{Flashback end}

(Still Cooper's P.O.V)

Its all my fault!! If i dont say that hurtful things he will never hated me so much!!

Logan's P.O.V

I still try to comforting Cooper from crying making me have anger above mateo. But am i.. The only one realize that he has cuts on his arm under his sleeve? My anger feelings turn into worried feeling. I know he must be cut himself without his dad or his sister knowing! Maybe beacuse of what happend yeasterday.i still dont know how to confess my feelings for him if this situation is like this. I go back to reality seeing that mateo and cooper being friends again. I guess i thinking on my though for to much. So i asked mateo.."hey teo.. Can i.." I was literary blushing to said thoose words."hmm?" He said while smilling at me. Cooper go to the kitchen ti watch me confes to mateo about my feelings above him."i...i-i..." I really scared if he dont like me back."i-i l-love.." I started to countinue the words until "you love who?" He said while raising his eyebrows. " i-i like you ok!?" I said and blushing like pink while Mateo blushing dark red, i know that mateo likec me back. And then he give me a kiss in the cheek and then he said."i like you to" he said it whispered into my ear making me blush turn into a tomato skin. Cooper watch us with a chuckled in his head.until i get mateo's hand and grab him into a... Kiss in the lips.. I can feel his soft lips touching my lips.. They are so soft!!!"mmh~.."moaning from hin making me feeling hard.and then we pulled out to get some air.

Mateo's P.O.V

This is the best day ever!! I got to confess my feelings towards logan and he likes me back! The very best part that we kissed in the lips is soo good. But the really emberessmed part is "mmh~" i moaned when we were kissing i was very red when i moaned!! I guess im dating my enemy now...

hello guys! Its been while rigth? I dont really shio mateo and logan but i know that some of you guys shil it. And i will make sure that i will make a book "lego dreamzzz oneshot" and all the ships that ship is will be there! Anyways i will try my best to make the next chapter! Words count: 974 words.