15 | Quality Time

Beginne am Anfang

Raghu who walked towards the door, turned around.

"By the way the small mole on your thigh looks good." He said

Advika hid her blushing face. "Raghu.." she whined and hit him on his shoulders. She pushed him to the guest room.

Once he left, Advika immediately dialed her Father about his arrival. She was not sure if Raghu has informed her parents or not.

She did not want to hide this information as well from her parents. To her surprise, Ramamoorthy did not shout and said he does not have any problem with Raghu being there.

Two days back, Raghu came to Chennai. Through his conversation with Advika, he came to know Ramamoorthy and Vanaja are going out of station. He wanted to spend some quality time with Advika before marriage.

After much persuasion , he made Siva and Vasu agree for it. Raghu himself spoke with Vanaja and Ramamoorthy regarding it.

"only if you are completely ok with it. I will go. Else I won't. I am not pressurizing you. Even if you have slightest of hesitation, I will not go. No problem" Raghu asked permission genuinely to Advika's parents.

Ramamoorthy agreed to his request happily. Many times, he has seen Raghu purposely getting closer to Advika.

He knew Raghu does that to just irritate him. Having complete faith on Raghu, he agreed for him to travel to Coimbatore.

In fact, he suggested Raghu to stay in their house at night than staying at a hotel. Raghu protested and said he would stay outside at night. Still Ramamoorthy and Vanaja convinced him.

Siva and Vasu felt really happy to see the Faith Advika's Father has on Raghu. Who would even agree for this kind of request before marriage. Still, Siva and Vasu warned Raghu about his limits.

Advika was told that he would be back to Chennai from Italy the next week. This was all a surprise for her. He was travelling during her performance and hence he did not pick her call.

Raghu narrated about all this to Advika , after refreshing himself. He then went for jogging, while Advika went to take rest for some time, as she was still tired due to her previous day performance.

Once he came back from jogging, Advika and Avantika were awake. Avantika was surprised to see him at their house. Raghu gave him the gifts he purchased for Advika and Avantika.

Avantika at first did not buy it from him feeling hesitant. But later Raghu persuaded her from receiving the items he bought for her.

More than the gifts, Raghu likes to spend quality time with Advika. That is the main reason, he came to meet her. He is not fond of any cheesy lines or romantic surprises or talks. His way of showing affection is through spending good time together.

Hence he decided to stay at Advika's home , rather than going out. The trio had some general talks. Freshening himself, Raghu asked what they have prepared for breakfast. The sisters stood still at his request.

"What's for breakfast?" Raghu asked for the second time hesitatingly, seeing their look.

"I have not prepared anything " said Advika.

"addhu.. Tell the real reason.... athimber.. she does not know to cook" said Avantika.

"I know that. why can't you prepare?" he asked Avantika.

"pcch..what is this?? If she does not learn I will also not learn.. I always follow my Addhu ka"

Raghu closed his eyes and opened it heaving a sigh. He gave a pitiful look at Avantika. Ashwath does not know cooking at all.