✧˖°Chapter 7-Ooo A new friend!✧˖°

Start from the beginning

The ghost then gave me a smile "you welcome kiddo, also be sure to go down to the kitchen for breakfast" one of the ghost said as they went out.

With that I watch them leave the room.

Wait did they say breakfast?! Do we even have food?! They know how cool?!

With these thoughts running through my head I look at my hands to it was the box that was given to me.

With the box still in hands I open with carefully taking off the ribbon and the card which said..

' Little Pup, here is your uniform I hope you like it. It took me all night to make so I hope you like if not then I will talk to you after class....'

  From:Mr. Crewel

When reading the letter it sent shivers down my spine.

As I put the card down I open the box to see it was my uniform. I smiled In delight feeling the fabric and how hard Mr. Crewel made this for me it just made me smile.

I put the box down on my bed ready to start my day opening the door and going to the bathroom.

I went the bathroom turning on the sink and...

No flipin water....

I just started at the sink thinking for a few minutes. Wait did Mr.Crowley not pay the water bill?!

Well might as well just use my hydro vision. How dose it work I dont know I'm just going to make it work!

After getting out of the bathroom I went to my room, Closing the door then drying myself off.

I take the uniform out of the box taking a better look at it.

It was a white shirt with a collar and a jacket with an overlay of a vest that was color blue as well as an bow or tie and pants.

I start to put everything on as well as outing some accessories to match along with it.

After that I took a look infront of the mirror looking at myself.

I had my jacket on as well as the vest and collar shirt, with my box with a brooch shaped as a tear drop and my vision on the side with a bow and at the back as well as cuffs in my wrist and my Mitch Match gloves.

I smile at my self in the mirror then walking out of my room. I went to go check if Yuu and grim were awake.

I open the door to see them still sleeping then one of the ghost came up behind me spooking me alittle.

"Hehe young one you sure a spooked alittle..." they said with a giggle I slowly look behind me to see one of the ghost "I will wake these Little ones up you go down and eat breakfast" they said leading me down stairs "thx Mr...?" I look at them confused and shaking alittle wanting to know there name.

They just looked a me with a sad smile "Hehe... sorry young one but I have no recollection of what my mame is or the other ghost...." they said

With a sad face I try to think of a way to make the ghost feel better...

AH HA! That's it!