~Ch 1~ Bonding. Part 1

The next day.....

Asuna's POV:

I felt the morning sunshine on my face when I felt a presence next to me. I turned to find a teal-haired boy, next to me on my bed.

"Kuroko?" Kuroko stirred, and rose and looked at me, wiping his eyes slightly, I smiled as I got out, "Ohayo. Did you sleep well?" Kuroko nodded warily, I chuckled, as I prepared some tea, "Obvious question, how did you get into my bed?" Kuroko looked confused as well, then a light ball lit above our heads, as we said in the same monotone voice, "Aunt/Mom". We looked at each other.

A small gap of silence, while having a stare-off.

"You have messy bed-hair." We both said at the same time while pointing at each other.

Another small gap of silence, while having a stare-off.

"Pfft!" I broke the silence, then I started to laugh gently, Kuroko smiled gently and started laughing along. I chuckled, "Well, shall we go have some breakfast? Then after that, lets fix each other's bed hair." Kuroko nodded, and we went to the door only to find a childish mom/aunt, eavesdropping, she didn't look one bit embarrassed that we caught her, instead she had this really creepy smile, and started mumbling something about young love. I mentally sighed, these days, I'm wondering what's happening to the female population.

Kuroko's POV:

While Hikari-san was teasing Mom slightly at the same time, scolding her lightly, I went off into thought. Its been a while since I felt sort of. . . . .free. We only met yesterday, but already I feel like I knew her for a long time, she makes me feel relaxed, and she made me laugh, its been a while since I last did.

I slightly smiled as I smelled something delicious, and looked to see Hikari-san in the kitchen wearing an apron, while my Mom was fawning over her. She ignored my Mom and looked at me and gave me a closed-eyed smile, "I'm making a usual japanese breakfast, its almost done, so can you set the table please Kuroko?" "Tetsuya." I said in a expressionless face, she looked at me slightly curious, but smiled slightly, "alright Tetsuya, you can call me Asuna, fair?" I nodded, already liking her saying my given name, while my Mom gave us another creepy smile. I mentally sighed, these days, I'm wondering what's happening to the female population (Shin-chan: That's exactly what Asuna said...you guys really are similar) Maybe its just my Mom, I sat down and began eating.

Pure bliss. Like joy in your mouth. I looked at Hik- Asuna, who was eating calmly, while my Mom was staring at her in shock with the same bliss look. I'm pretty sure she has magical fingers as the flavour was still melting in my mouth, I smiled. I certainly wouldn't mind her staying here for a while, it was a nice change since I had a childish Mom who always nags me about my personal life.

After breakfast....

Childish Aunt/Mom's POV:

Heheheheheh....... phase one complete......Now time for phase two! (Shin-chan: she's really starting to creep me out..)

Asuna's POV:

I just finished washing the dishes when something kidnapped me and dragged me into someones room and locked it, I looked to see Kuroko's mom smiling at me, then she gave me some clothes and pushed me in a bathroom and told me to change into it, I did not thinking much, I'm used to random things happening these days. When I came out, she pushed me towards a chair, and started to put make-up on me, but kept erasing it, I sighed.

"Aunt, I don't know whats going on, but I can do my own make-up." She merely nodded as I went to work, only putting something light since I hate make-up, it felt heavy. After I was done, she looked at me and squealed. In my head I muttered, 'Is she really over 40?' then I felt something heavy on my head, it was a lovely blue wig, which she styled. 'Despite being terrible in make-up, she's pretty good with hair.' I thought as she put some angel wing pins in my hair, I looked at myself in the mirror, I still recognized myself, but I did look somewhat different (pic above, thanks to whoever I borrowed it from)

Aunt squealed so loudly I almost winced, "You look absolutely adorable!!!! Oh, how I wish you were Tetsuya's twin sister!" I chuckled lightly while sweat-dropping then stating, "Well I kind of do look like someone Tetsuya's sister would be." Then Aunt smiled creepily, "That's the point Asuna, darling." I sighed, she really is starting to creep me out. She gave me light blue contacts which I reluctantly put on. Then she pushed me outside to see Tetsuya tied to the couch, literally, there were ropes. He was in casual clothes which actually looked kind of cool, but I could tell his Mom picked them out. I looked at him with sympathy and slight shock, him returning the same look.

Aunt was still smiling creepily as she started to untie Tetsuya, "Asuna, dear, when you are like this, you are hearby known as Tetsuya's twin sister, Tetsuna, and you should call Tetsuya Tetsu-nii, you don't have to though, you could always call him Tetsuya-darling." Asuna was now staring at her aunt slightly, Tetsuya doing the same. She looked at us clueless, and cocked her head, "What? Did I say something wrong?" she asked too innocently. Tetsuya and I both mentally face-palmed.

Before we could say anything she pushed us outside and locked the door. "Tetsuya dear, I put like a $100 in your wallet and you can't come home until 9 pm. Enjoy your date!" Then there was silence.

I looked at Tetsuya, and asked with an slightly emotionless expression, "I'm not usually this rude (lie) but I have to ask. What is wrong with you mom." Tetsuya sighed, face-palming, "Many things are wrong with her." We both chuckled slightly.

Tetsuya held out his arm, "Well, shall we? We don't have much of a choice anyway." He said in his emotionless voice, but was smiling slightly. I took his arm and smiled slightly too, "Of course, lets have some family bonding moment, it is a date after all." For some reason he very slightly blushed as we walked to town.

Childish aunt/mom's POV:

Hehehehe..... its working splendidly, my plan? First, make Tetsuya and Asuna more closer to each other, then I am thinking of adopting her. Second, maybe, just maybe I am slightly encouraging a forbidden brother and sister relationship, just maybe... (Shin-chan: In other words you are pretty much forcing them)

I squealed, "Ahhh!!! This will make such a great romantic story!" (Everyone's thoughts: Just what is wrong with her?!)

Meanwhile....

Kuroko and Asuna were at Maji burger, buying a vanilla milkshake. Kuroko was delighted by that Asuna had somewhat of a obsession over vanilla milkshakes. Then he got a text message.

To: Tetsuya From: Akashi

Tomorrow is Sunday, we're all meeting at the basketball court near my Maji burgers. Bring your sister.

P.S. That is an order, and I am absolute.

Kuroko sighed, carefully making sure that Asuna did not catch him sighing. He hoped that nothing too chaotic would happen tomorrow. He sighed again. What was he saying? Of course something chaotic will happen after all there will be a Absolute Emperor, a cry-baby copy-cat, his trouble-maker light, a tsundere, and a endless pit giant. Yeah, like nothing chaotic is going to happen, funniest thing he heard all year.