˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 3

Start from the beginning

"no, not when you're using your you're-the-apple-of-my-eye voice on me."

"you are the apple of my eye." seungkwan mumbled, frowning as he pulled his knees to his chest.

mingyu sighed. "sure i am, kwannie. seriously, what did you want?"

seungkwan groaned loudly as he tossed his head back onto the couch. he sat up straight again and said, "hyung... there's no food in my apartment, could you...?"

mingyu chuckled lightly into the receiver, the sound making seungkwan smile. there was a pause before mingyu asked, "do you want takeout, or do you want me to cook for you?"

"cook for me?" seungkwan asked in the sweetest voice he could possibly muster.

mingyu groaned loudly, mumbling something to himself before he said clearly, "do you hate me? i literally just woke up."

"hyung, i love you. please?" seungkwan said quietly, wishing he was video calling the older boy so he could trick him with his puppy eyes. if he directed his puppy eyes to mingyu or even wonwoo, nine times out of ten, he could get anything he wanted from them. 

there was a beat of silence. then two. then three. just as seungkwan was about to ask if mingyu was still there, eventually mingyu finally said, "i'll be there soon." and hung up before seungkwan could thank him. 

seungkwan grinned widely, lying back on the couch with a contented smile. he felt like inviting wonwoo over to join them, but he knew the boy was getting ready for work at this time. in any case, he thought it was best not to see wonwoo for the time being. he'd probably end up psyching himself out if he saw the older boy. 

mingyu arrived after fifteen minutes had passed, the older boy carrying a single plastic bag with him. he leaned down and gave seungkwan a quick hug, the younger boy reciprocating the hug as he thanked him profusely. the two separated, seungkwan pulling mingyu into the kitchen by his arm, presenting the room and saying, "do your magic." with a wide grin.

mingyu chuckled, holding up a finger and reaching into the bag, pulling out two plastic containers. he placed them on the counter, revealing dumplings in one container and white rice in the other container. seungkwan's face fell as he looked at the food, staring up at mingyu's expectant face and yelling, "that's it?!"

mingyu jumped slightly, smiling as he held the container of dumplings out to the younger boy and excitedly said, "they're pork!" waving them in the boy's face.

"kim mingyu!"

mingyu tried again, nonetheless. "my mom made them last night." he said with a teasing smile, waving the container under seungkwan's nose. seungkwan was unsure why. they were frozen and didn't have much of a scent to them.

"hyung..." seungkwan whined, shaking the boy's arm as he said, "i wanted you to cook for me so i could shamelessly check you out." he looked up at the older boy with a pout, placing the older boy's hand on his chest.

mingyu frowned, pulling his hand away and closing the containers of food. he placed the containers on the counter as he said, "well, i didn't have food either, so this was the best i could do." he leaned down to be eye level with the younger boy, smirking as he watched the boy scowl at him.

seungkwan groaned lowly, crossing his arms with a defiant glare at the older boy as he said, "well, are you going to at least cook them for me?"

mingyu looked around the kitchen as he nonchalantly shrugged. "i was just going to use the microwave." the older boy said, pointing at the microwave next to the two of them.

seungkwan dropped his arms and hit mingyu's chest as he said, "i could've done that!"

"well, why didn't you?"