Betrayals, Goblins and Magic

Harry's POV:

Place: Hogwarts, Great Hall Corridor
Date: 2nd of May, 1998.
Time: 6:35 PM

It is done, the war is done. Voldemort is dead. I am now walking back to the Great Hall suddenly I heard talking so I decided to eavesdrop.

"Ron! Where is he? I told you to keep an eye on him! We need him, well not him totally but his riches! I told you to keep him near you not you getting your dick wet!", that sounded like Ginny's voice.

"Ugh! Like the idiot knows! He can't even think straight due to all the potions and compulsions! Maybe he is in the Great Hall! We need to finish the plan! Both of you get married! You get pregnant! Then we kill him! Easy as that!", wait a minute....that's Ron's voice? Who are they talking about? Wait.....They're talking about me!

"Hey you two! Found him yet? We need to finish the plans now! I want the books in his vaults now!", Hermione too?! These traitors! They're going to steal from me! I decided to ran and I the went straight to Gringotts.

Place: Gringotts Wizarding Bank, Diagon Alley, London.
Date: 2nd of May, 1998
Time: 7:15 PM

I used at least 5 Scourgifys to clean my clothes to look a little presentable, not that the goblins would care.

There was a few people in the bank, due to almost half of the Wizarding Britain was in their houses hiding, some were also in Hogwarts fighting.

I headed to the nearest empty stall. "Hello, I am Harry James Potter, I would like to access my vaults.", I said with a smile that shows all my teeth, because I heard from Bill that Goblins like people who knows their culture, mannerisms and respects them.

The goblin gave me a grumble when he heard my request but he then looked shocked when he saw how I smiled, he then smirked, "Well Mister Potter, I believe High Chief Ragnok would like to have a word with you.", he said with a toothy grin.

"Oh okay....is this about the dragon I freed?", I inquired. "It is more than that Mister Potter so please head through the door." I then went through the door and followed a goblin guard.

We entered a huge door that led us to a huge hall. There was a goblin sitting in a high chair with a stack of paperworks in front of him.

He then raised his gaze to look at me. "Ah finally Heir Potter, you finally decided to grace us with your presence. Did you know that you haven't been answering the mails we sent to you?!", he asked.

"What mails? I haven't got any mail coming from Gringotts, this is also my second time coming here." I said confusedly. "What?! Some guards said that you have been withdrawing huge amounts of money and been coming here at least once a month?", He stated.

"What?! I haven't even accessed my vault personally since I was 11." I asked shocked, someone has been posing as me? To gain access to my money?

"Looks like we have a thief, Mister Potter if that who you truly are.", he narrowed his beady eyes on me. "Now Mister Potter I would like you to get an inheritance test, to legitimize you.", he said.

"Uhm excuse me? What's an inheritance test?", I inquired. "An inheritance test is a test to find out who you are through your blood, it would also state who you are related to, your heirships, your creature if you have one, your number of mates and your other titles.", he explained.

"Oh okay, so how do I do that?", I asked. "You just have to drop some blood on this parchment Mister Potter.", Blood?! Well he already explained that this works through blood so I slightly calmed down. I took the small knife and pricked my finger and dropped three bloods in the parchment.