Plans, Courtships and Train Rides

Place: Heir Suite, Potter Manor, Northern Ireland
Date: 30th of August, 1990
Time: 8:00 AM

Harry's POV:

The months before school started were some of the most greatest times of my life. We went to Paris and met Remus' fiancé who was a 6'5 dark skinned man, with dark hair and amethyst-colored eyes. We chatted with him and found out that they would get married at the end of the month. We attended their wedding which happened on near the end of August which was yesterday.

I was so happy for my Uncle Remus, who was now Remus John Zabini. We gave him gifts for their wedding. My dad gave him 2,000,000,000G then Papa gave them an all-expense paid trip to the Bahamas in one of the Potter properties, then I gave them the Rosenvale Shrine which is one of my properties. They didn't want the gifts at first but I guilt tripped them on keeping it. When we went home we rested for a while before receiving two owls. One was a black gryffalcon while the other was a great hawk. They each brought a present and a letter, which was both addressed to me. Dad and Papa were both intrigued on who sent the gifts and letters so we decided to open the letters.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Hadrian,

I am writing to you and both of your parents to; say thanks for the necklace that you have given me and go finally say that I, Cedric Dale Diggory, Heir Diggory and Rosier want to ask for your hand in courtship. Together with this letter I have sent, is my first courtship gift to you. It is a necklace from my family, it was my grandfather's which was given to him by my other grandfather. It is a very special necklace for both of them and I wanted to make it special for the three of us. I love you with all my heart and I know that this courtship is sort of not needed because we already have a contract but both Viktor and I really want to do it to fully show you how committed we are to you.

Love, Cedric.
Heir Apparent to the Houses of Diggory and Rosier.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I opened the yellow and black wrapped gift, there was a long box inside. I opened the box and saw the most beautiful necklace I ever saw, well it was kind of a locket because there were three emeralds that can be opened and closed. I opened each emerald and saw a picture of him, Viktor and I in each of the gems. I was in between both of them, I didn't even notice tears pouring out of my eyes. Dad and Papa asked me why I was crying so I showed them Cedric's letter and his gift and both of them bore a huge grin in their faces. They were so happy that Cedric and Viktor was treating me right. I then opened Viktor's letter.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

My Dear Angel,

It is currently freezing here in Bulgaria but your gift gave warmth to my heart. I love the necklace you gave, and for that I am ever thankful for having a mate like you. Cedric and I have traded letters and we both decided to court you properly even if we already have a contract so here I am saying that I, Viktor Von Krum, Heir to Houses of Krum and Vasilis hereby ask for your hands in courtship to show you my greatest sincerity and desire to love you. Attached to this letter is my first courtship gift for you, it is a bracelet made from a garnet which was imbued with the blood of our vampire ancestor and True Silver from my family's vaults. It is also a portkey which instantly brings you to the either Cedric and I. I hope I can show you how much I love you.

Love, Viktor Heir Apparent to the Houses of Krum and Vasilis

_______________________________________________________________________________________