- 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

𝖇𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖛𝖈𝖆

𝖇𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖛𝖈𝖆

Today had been the worst day of all days in my intire life, as dramatic as that may have sounded

Everyone was pissing me off today. No one had anything interesting to say, or anything to say at all without getting even the slightest bit nervous or running off.

I liked my reputation, on some days anyway.

On others I despised it, hating that no one could talk to me normally. Like I wasn't just a normal person.

It was the first day of school, summer break had been nothing but shit to me. I had been laying in bed, sleeping the days away while my so-called "friends" who only hung out with me because they'd be deemed cool, went on vacations with their families. I wish I had that, a family who did stuff with me. And didn't just give me money and expect me to fly out somewhere on my own.

That was their way of showing their love, sending me to a boarding school during school days, and sending me of to a foreign country during breaks.

I was walking through the hallways, on my way to my locker when someone ran into me. "Watch where you're going, you bitch." I spat, she looked up at me, as I was taller then her.

She laughed, she fucking laughed.

"Careful, wouldn't want that towering ego of yours to knock you off balance. Might take more than a laugh to fix that." She commented. The nerve.

"Oh please, you're not even on my radar, princess. But if you insist on making a scene, I'll happily oblige." I retorted.

She looked me deep into my eyes, since she was so close I could spot a blue speck in her hazelnut brown eyes. Focus Bianca, focus.

"I don't have time for this." I sighed. I pushed her aside into the lockers beside her as I continued my journey to my own.

"Don't trip on your ginormous ego." She yelled, with my back turned to her I couldn't help but smile. Finally some competition.

The way I saw it going, we could either destroy each other completely. Or we'd be the best best friends anyone has ever seen.

"Bianca.." One of the girls that followed me started. "Did I ask you to talk?" I asked, she stayed silent. "That's what I thought."

I took out my phone, two missed calls from Lauren, my ex.

We hadn't even dated for a month before I broke it off because I became utterly obsessed with her.

After keeping my distance from her for another month, I had made the mistake of calling her again. We didn't get back together, but I got a good fuck from it.

She kept calling me every once in a while, then we'd meet up and repeat our cycle again.

"Shoo." I waved the girls behind me off.

I hit the call button, not even three seconds after I did Lauren picked up. "What's up?" I asked. "Oh my god, where have you been? Why didn't you respond?" She asked. "I had my phone on silent, do I need to come to my dorm?" I asked.

"Yes, I was getting worried you weren't comming." She laughed. "Mhh, couldn't pass up the opportunity to see you." I flirted. "Now hurry up, I'm horny."

"On my way, baby."

In mere minutes I was standing in front of my dorm room door, walking in I saw Lauren laid out on my bed, wearing the uniform skirt which she had altered to look shorter and her the upper buttons of her blouse unbuttoned. Her tie hanging over the chair in the corner of the room

"Took you long enough." She scoffed, getting up to undo my blouse after I'd discarded my tie. "You're so impatient."

As one thing led to another I had Lauren laying on display at the edge of my bed, me sitting on my knees between her legs.

"Fuck Bianca, yes just like that." Her moans were like music to my ears. "You're doing so good baby." I cooed.

I kissed her inner thighs, then moved up, leaving marks all over her body. Stopping at her neck.

I kissed her deeply, she flinched when someone who was standing in the door opening coughed. I irritatedly looked back, locking eyes with the girl from the hallway.

"I don't mean to interupt your— moment. But I need to put my stuff here." She said, her tone making me want to jam her against a hard concrete wall.

Lauren sighed anoyed, buttoning up her blouse and putting her panties back on. After the got her tie she bumped shoulders with hallway girl.

"She's a mood." She laughed. "Don't you have any manners?" I shot her a judging look.

She put her suitcase onto her pre-made bed, immediately getting her pyjama's from it. I sat on the edge of my bed, which was facing her's.

"No one told me I had a roommate this year."

"No one told me I had a child as roommate this year." She said mockingly. "Get over yourself, be lucky you're still alive right now." I said.

"Oh no, what were you going to do to me?" She pouted. "Don't think they appreciate murderous students in here, Bianca." She said my name like it was something she despised.

"I don't have the energy for this right now." I sighed, "I'll wake you up for it tomorrow." She winked, taking off her blouse. I eyed her down. "No need to stare." She smirked.

When she was undressed down to her underwear the looked me right into my eyes as she undid her bra. "Afraid to look down, lovely?" She teased, turning around to fetch her pyjamas.

When she had put on her pyjamas she shoved her suitcase under her bed and went the the bathroom.

Either I was going totally insane—

I was going insane anyway, and she had totally turned me on.