𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Crumble- Montell Fish- "if your not here with me I'll crumble ."

JANIRA -MELISSÁ RAMIREZ
NARRATORS POV:

The 2 teens had seen each other before they just didn't know it

The 2 teens had seen each other before they just didn't know it . Well , Ethan saw her but she couldn't identify him at the time because he was masked up . The boy was very aware of who she was when he saw her drunk and preferred to not let her know he had seen her to avoid controversy .

FLASHBACK:

The desperate young girl ran fleeing the crime scene whilst holding her stomach in pain trying her hardest to stop the bleeding . Breathing heavily , she ran into a dark empty room locking the door hearing men running down the corridors .

The girl had went on a vacation and was staying at a hotel in Cancun , Mexico, but the hotel was being robbed and everyone was being killed . In fear , she pressed her hands against both her stomach and lips hearing an enraged male attempting to kick the door down .

It appeared as if the male was looking for someone being that he was sending people in different directions to look for a specific person who goes by the name of Saint. It also appeared as if he was in charge since he was directing everyone .

The door was finally forced open with the male immediately seeing her , the girl sobbed bitterly and in despair . The male quickly shut the door covering her mouth before whispering " be quiet , I won't kill you ."

What had came out of his mouth shocked the girl and made millions of questions rush through her mind all at once making her hold her forehead wincing. " if you tell anyone or call anybody I'll kill you , understood ?" Notti lowly said being as serious as ever . The girl nodded still uncontrollably shaking fearing what he'd do with the gun in his hand .

Pointing to the rooms balcony that was on the lowest floor and that had railings that could be jumped over . He then pointed to the woods instructing carefully and saying " Here's what your gonna do , your going out of that door climbing over the railing and leaving here through those woods , or your gonna be found and killed ."

The girl walked over to the balcony releasing herself from his grip , fearing what he could do whilst her back was turned and grabbed whatever was valuable then jumping over the railing .

FLASHBACK OVER :

The female sat in the plane as she heeded the supervisor who was explaining instructions and the activities that would be done at the residential trip . This was one of the things she liked about college , the trips to get away from home .