Chapter 3

Chrissy's POV
It's such a beautiful day and me and my sister Cailyn are sun bathing outside on the balcony on Joe's penthouse. He and Colby went out to get us some food and some shopping while me and my sister spend some time. The view was nice and the pool on the balcony made it feel like I was on a vacation of a life time.

I still can't believe I'm here.

"I think I Colby." I heard my sister admitted to me. I raise my head up a bit and took off my sun glasses to look at her.

"Huh? Girl Whatchu said?" I asked her, wanting her to repeat herself.

"I said I think I like him." He said again.

"As in.....friends or respectable companion?"

"Nah I mean like like. As in I think I wanna date him." She admitted and my mouth is just wide open.

Damn, she so fast and I can't believe it.

"Girl, what happened to Jackson?"

"That good for nothing piece of shit? He couldn't do nothing for me and only wanted me for my money. He didn't work for months when we were together. I don't need a man like that in my life." She admitted and I do agree what she is saying.

"I understand exactly what you mean. You need a provider."

"Exactly."

"But you realize that Colby is a WWE Superstar? Plus he's the champion and he has busy schedule. Not to mention he is like ten years older than you. I'm sure he doesn't want to simply just date, he wants someone someone to date to marry and last time I checked, you hate marriage." I reminded her.

"We talked and he was super sweet to me. Plus he is really funny and he said he likes my personality. It was for a short amount of time but I think we could work and about his work schedule, I can make it work." She says to me but I just shake my head at this craziness.

I should have known. She falls for people so quickly and always gets hurt. I don't like that she doesn't think things through and she's smart enough to but she just goes along with it.

It's like she never reads a guy before dating. One minute they have a good conversation and she's all in.

"I just could never." I said as I lay back down to sun bathe again.

"Don't act like you better than me? You been engaged to a man for years and not yet haven't ride the knot. Then you go to wrestle events with this big hot ass Samoan guy who looks literally like a god wrapped around your finger." Cailyn says and I side eye her confusingly.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned her.

"Girl, you know what the fuck I'm talking about. If you don't see that man is hungry for you, you're delusional as fuck Chrissy. I see the way he talks to you and looks at you. He literally got eyes for you and don't get me started on how he flirts and you just let him."

"You're crazy if you think Joe likes me. Ain't not way. Besides he knows I have a man. He's friend and that flirting he does, it's all jokes. He doesn't mean it. He would never be with a woman like me." I admitted to her.

"You're straight ass delusional. He clearly wants your cookie. That Milky Way and Hershey Kiss. He want you Chrissy and I'm so serious and if I'm honest, I would leave Cameron and give that big Samoan a chance if I were you." She tells me and I just laugh.

"How could I leave Cameron? After everything he has done for me. We were friends forever and I'm his first love. I care about him too much." I tried to explain to my little sister.

"Trust me sis. You're waisting your time." I heard Cailyn saying.

I shake my head because she clearly doesn't understand. I decided that I am ready for a swim and I dive in today the water with my head going in first. I raise my head up form the water and look at the amazing view.

It really does look nice.

"We're back!" I heard a familiar voice shouted. I turned around and saw Colby and Joe coming back.

I saw my sister Cailyn jump up and wrapped herself instantly into Colby's arm and hugged as he kissed her on the cheek. I roll my eyes at her as she is really into him and she is willing to date him for real.

"Why you look like that baby girl?" I saw Joe coming near me by the pool as he stood tall in front of me.

"Look like what?." I questioned as I continued to swim around.

"Like you're upset about something." He answered but I continued to roll my eyes.

"It's honestly nothing to be honest." I tell him.

"Hmmm." He replies.

I saw walking towards the balcony railing as he began to take off his shirt, revealing his thick muscular back. I try to keep my eyes away from him as I just to not stare too long. He let his hair down from the bun he had it in and just let his wet curls flow down. He removed his pants and was only now in his boxers.

He turned around and I instantly turn my eyes to look at the sky as if I wasn't watching him strip.

I saw him walking towards the deep end and driving in head first. He eventually came back up as I felt his large hands wrapping around my waist. My mouth opened wide of his actions as I couldn't quite progress.

"We friends Chrissy?" Joe asked me and I tilted my head to the side a bit.

"Of course we are." I answered him.

"Then you should tell me the truth. I wanna know how you feeling. I know you weren't completely honest with me when I asked you what's wrong." He said and yet again I roll my eyes.

I honestly don't wanna talk about it. It's already annoying as fuck.

"You wanna keep rolling your eyes?" Joe pulled me closer, giving me a serious look as his voice became lower and dominant.

I was becoming scared to refuse him.

"My sister likes your friend. She wants to date him." I admitted to him.

"And you mad about that?"

"I'm just upset that's all. Then she started talking shit about how I should break up with my fiancé. Isn't she a mess for that?" I explained to him.

"You should break up with him." Joe answered and I was surprised he said that.

"What?"

"He barely around. You constantly complain about how he doesn't take you on dates, spend some quality time with you, and goes with you on vacations. Sending you money to do whatever you want is not fun. Your relationship with him is pointless." Joe expressed as he tells me.

"But he's-"

"A beautiful woman like you doesn't need a man like that. You want something present and always around when you need him." He said to me.

I felt Joe's body shivering in my embrace as it seems he is not yet warm enough in the water. I hope what I'm about to do is okay because I'm only just trying to help. I wrapped my arm around his neck as I pulled him in.

"I'm just adding my warmth on you. You seem cold from the water." I tell him in his ear and he nods.

He bury his face into my neck as felt his breath hitting my skin. His fingers massages my back as I felt like it was taking all my stress away. I felt like I was hugging a big bear as Joe's body practically consumes me.

These thoughts that I have. These feelings..... why are they seeping through my mind right now about Joe?

We just friends, right?