S I X

𝐋𝐎✰; 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐𝐍𝐃

I was putting on my clothes because tonight was the night me and enzo went on our date

I was putting on my clothes because tonight was the night me and enzo went on our date. I just got out of the shower and did my hygiene then I went to my closet to get me an outfit.

I took me a picture and waited on enzo to come pick me up from the crib.

@ari.dadon

Liked by; @j

Liked by; @j.bando and 13,456 others.
@ari.dadon his favorite girl 😩.
View all 1,435 comments
@ princesslondyn.1: getcho dick gurll 😍.
@ lovely.keyla: okk den ho ❤️.

When I got done I seen some headlights flash which made me come out of the door to see Enzo standing outside lean on his hood with some glitter roses.

"Aww thank you Enzo." I said hugging him around his neck and smiling hard.

"You welcome mama." he said as he opened the door for me to get in while going on his side.

He looks at me as he start driving and puts his huge hand on my thighs.

"You look good baby." he told me as he kept his attention on the road.

"Thank you boo, you don't look to bad yourself." I said as I put my flowers on the floor. he had him a fresh cut with a givenchy jumpsuit so yk he fine.

"Thank you mami I try." he said as we pulled up to this fancy looking restaurant opening my door for me as I got out.

"Thank you." he held his hand out for me to hold so I grabbed it as we walked in.

"Yeah table for Enzo." He said to the lady as we followed her to our seats.

About 5 minutes later we got our alcohol drinks and was now waiting on our food as we talked about life.

"So how old are you miss moura ?" he asked smiling as he put his lips on his straw staring at me.

I just blushed and broke the eye contact. "I'm 25 and you ?" I asked.

"34." he said as he looked at how my mouth dropped at the number.

"Damn I'm that old huh ?" he asked as he laughed at my facial expression.

"No it's just I-I don't know what to say." I said seeing that our food was coming.

"Alright here you two go." that waitress said as she handed us our food.

Me and Enzo already started digging in so we just ended the conversation.

"You want some ?" I asked him causing him to nod his head in response and I got another fork to give him some of my shrimp alfredo.

I tried to give him the fork but he just looked at me.

"Feed it to me ma." he laughed as he pulled my hand to put the fork in his mouth.

30 MINUTES LATER ...

We were almost outside of my apartment complex and I looked over at him as he had his eyes on the road concentrating with one hand on my thigh.

"Thank you Lorenzo for everything." I said as I put my hands on his.

"You're welcome mama, had to show you what real niggas do." He said laughing.

"Boy please but foreal thank you." I said as he moved his hand off of my thigh opening my door.

I stepped out and gave him a tight hug just to smell his cologne.

When I looked up I could tell he was already looking at me so he bent his head down and me a sweet kisses as our tongue slid in each other mouth causing him to grab my neck but I pulled away.

"See you later Lorenzo." I said smiling at him as I walked away going to my door.

He just looked at me smiling making sure I was in safely and he drove off.

TBCCC .