F O U R

𝐋𝐎 ꨄ; 𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝐓𝐇

𝐋𝐎 ꨄ; 𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝐓𝐇

Flashback to 3 days ago ...

"Ky'air where the fuck you at my nigga ?" I asked becoming mad since he hadn't been home in two days after I haven't let him get no pussy.

I could hear a bitch in the background giving him top while asking who I was otp.

"So we back on that bullshit Ky'air alright bet it up pussy ?" I told him right before I hung up.

I texted him a long ass breakup message and I blocked him on every social media there was.

PREESENT DAY ...

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a phone call that I was getting. So I picked it up to see who it was and answered it.

"Hello ?" I said kind of happy since he finally called me for the first time.

"I see you happy that I finally called you huh ?" Enzo asked while smoking his blunt as he looked down at his phone.

"Yeah right lorenzo." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"What you doin right now lil mama ?" he asked in his raspy voice.

"Feeding my dog lorenzo." I said as I put my little yorkie , kehlani food in her tray.

"Where yo nigga at ?" he said trying to make a joke about it.

"Where yo bitch at ?" I clapped back and said. the expression he was giving was like stop talking to me

"That ain't my shit stop playing with me z'moura." He said getting mad.

I guess his attitude wore off because he asked me did I want sum to eat.

"Yeah I'll get something, where you going." I asked him as I turned on Netflix.

"Wherever you want me to go." he said.

"I want something from chic fil a , I'm gonna text you what I want." I said.

"Ight." he looked down to end the call.

                                    •••

A knock came to my apartment door causing me to get up and hear bags shuffling so I opened it to see enzo with my food and some roses.

"Thank you enzo." I said smiling as I got on my tippy toes to give him a hug only to smell the weed and cologne combination.

"You welcome mama." he said as he hugged around my waist pushing my body in to close the door.