Special Chapter - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Start from the beginning

This picture was drawn by me

     Tanjirou gave a mini Boboiboy wooden figure model. Tanjirou told Boboiboy that Mr.Urokodaki carved it and he was the one who painted. Boboiboy couldn't stand anymore, he hugged Tanjirou and Sakonji and cried out nonstop.

     After that, they had dinner together. Boboiboy ate a lot of food in front of him with happiness. Also Tanjirou and Sakonji were happy to see that Boboiboy is happy with their mini-birthday-party.

After the party

     When they finished their meal, Tanjirou went to take a bath. Boboiboy helped Sakonji cleaning up everything. A moment later, they were about to go to sleep. Boboiboy hold his wooden figure and looked at Tanjirou.

"Tanjirou-kun." Boboiboy called Tanjirou.

"Yes?" Tanjirou answered.

"No matter how much I thank you, it's not enough." Boboiboy said.

"1 time is enough, Boboiboy-kun." Tanjirou said.

"You are like my big brother, one with my family." Boboiboy said.

*Tanjirou gasped*

"Really?...I see..." Tanjirou said with his tear started coming out.

"Ah! I didn't mean to..." Boboiboy said with scurrying.

"It's all right. I'm all right. I'm just...happy to hear that I still have a younger brother to take care." Tanjirou said and wiped his tear.

*Boboiboy got blushing*

"Hey! But I'm older than you." Boboiboy said.

"You said that I'm a big brother right? So you are my younger brother then HahaHa." Tanjirou said and laughed out.

"Oh come on! HahaHa." Boboiboy said and laughed out.

*Tanjirou and Boboiboy lay down*

"Hey Boboiboy, do you think we can do it?" Tanjirou asked.

"No matter how hard it is. We must go through it. To cure Nezuko and find my way back." Boboiboy said.

"I see. Let's do it together! Getting stronger and become demon slayers." Tanjirou said.

*Boboiboy smiled*

"All right!" Boboiboy said.

*Tanjirou and Boboiboy went to sleep*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Tanjirou and Boboiboy went to sleep*

Credit picture to Monsta

Hey! Hey! Babidear is here again. Today is 13th March 2024, Boboiboy's birthday. This special chapter ended here. Happy birthday to our precious boy. ^w^

What do you think about this special chapter you can tell me in this comment =>

See you next chapter ~

Credit picture to Monsta

Babidear : Woah! Woah! Woah! Look at those butterflies! They're so beautiful. Can't wait to see Boboiboy Tempest/Beliung!!!