What he gets you for Valentine's day

Riker: breakfast in bed, teddy bear, beach date, roses, chocolate

You wake up to the smell of your husband's great cooking. You wake up to see a tray with a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel with orange juice, berries, and an extra piece of bacon on your plate. Beside you, you see Riker holding a huge Valentine's day card. "Good morning baby girl, and happy Valentine's day!" He says after he kisses your check. You set the breakfast and card to the side, and get up to hug him. "Thank you so much baby! I really appreciate this!" You say close to tears. You are very emotional when it comes to Riker and the sweet things he does. He hugs you back. "Okay sweetie, now come down stairs. We are going to watch a marathon of Disney movies while you eat your breakfast. " He excitedly claps his hands making you laugh. Riker takes your good down for you, and you cuddle up next to him eating your breakfast. Hours pass, and you and him are getting ready for your beach date. He takes yo u to his family's private beach, and you see a blanket with a teddy bear, chocolates, and pink and red roses. He hands them to you, and whispers in your ear, "happy Valentine's day baby girl"

Ross: A promise ring that says "Here comes forever baby girl"

You wake up on Valentine's day, with Ross no where to be seen. You walk downstairs to find Ross rushing around frantically. "Hey baby girl. Get dressed. I have to go to band practice today, and I'm not, I repeat, NOT leaving you alone again on Valentine's day like last year." He gives you a kiss, and you smile. Your happy that you get to spend this Valentine's day with your own Valentine, but also your a little bummed that you have to go to the studio. You get dressed in your Ready set rock shirt, ripped jeans, and Ross's R5 Beenie. You come downstairs, and Ross and you walk to his car. You both get in, and start driving. He can see that your not too happy about having to go. "Baby, I'm sorry. I really am" he looks at you sympathetically, and you smile. "It's alright Rossy Bear. As long as I'm with you, I don't care where we are." He takes your hand, and gets out of the car. You walk to the studio doors, and the whole studio is dark. You feel Ross let go of your hand, and he's no where to be found. "Ross!? ROSS!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?" You shout. Just then, the lights turn on, and you see every one from R5 with heart shaped balloons, and signs that say Happy valentines day my baby girl ~Rossy Bear. You see Ross come forward, and he opens a little box with a ring on it. "As soon as we get back from the world tour, I'm going to propose." He slips the ring out if the box, and reads what is engraved on the inside. "Here comes forever baby girl" he slips it on your finger, and passionately kisses you.

Ellington: A puppy named Sparkles

You wake up to see Ellington with a huge box and a bow on Valentine's day. "What's that baby?" You ask confused. You wonder what the guy could have gotten you that required such a huge box. He turned around, not knowing you were awake. He wanted it to be a big surprise. "Uhh..um...nothing baby." He says as he runs put if the room and hides the box. You get out of bed and get dressed. You walk downstairs and you hear barking. You then see a trail of rose petals. You follow, and the barking gets louder. You see the whole band, but instead of Ell at the drums, he was at the microphone where Ross should be. When you got down there, Ellington started singing Crazy 4 u. When he was down, you saw a little furry blob running towards you. "Hey baby. Meet our new golden Lab named Sparkles." You look at the puppy currently playing with a butterfly she found in the yard. "Your the best boyfriend ever!!" You say hugging and kissing Ellington

Rocky: Proposes to you

You spent all of valentines day waiting for your beloved Rocky to get back from tour. He said he would be there for Valentine's day. You watch a romantic comedy. You just wish you could cuddle with your own Valentine. It was now 9:45 at night, and you were in the shower. You can't believe Ricky didn't even text you today. You were very worried about him, and you left him 45 texts and 23 calls. He never returned any of them. You soon here music, and you start to freak out. You here you and Rocky's favorite song. You get out of the shower, get in your pjs, put your hair up, and you walked out of the bathroom. You see  Rocky there in a full tux with flowers in your hand, and a ring. "Hey baby. I'm home. Happy valentines day" he says as he hands you the flowers. Your speechless. He gets down on one knee. "(Y/F/N, Y/M/N, Y/L/N) will you marry me?" You jump on his arms. "YES!! A MILLION TIMES YES!!" And you kiss passionately.

No Ryland. Sorry