'I hung the phone up furious, I saw that Bri had arrived at her mans house and she got out banging on his door, I called Taurus waiting for him to answer'

Taurus
Wsp Zia?
Me
Taurus why the fuck is Tj asking me do all girls have big booty's and that some girls you got over yo house be naked?
Taurus
Bru these girls are not naked-
Me
TAURUS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ION WANT NO HO AROUND MY SON ACCIDENTALLY SLIPPING A NIPPLE!
Taurus
Bru ok Ian know they was gon be here my homeboys showed up n they was with em
Me
Taurus you heard what the fuck I said I'm not playing with you now get off my phone

'I hung the phone up and looked to see Bri with a bat busting a car window out and she ran to the car getting in and pulling off, I saw a tall light skin boy chasing the car looking mad'

"Bitch you are crazy as fuckkk! I laughed and she laughed along with me, "Girl he gon learn to stop fucking with me! She said speeding to her house'

Mike Omari Davis
4:30 Pm/ Same Day
San Francisco, California
Home

'I was in my den smoking a blunt I just rolled up, my mind wondered off to Terry, I didn't notice a tear had slipped until someone came out of nowhere and wiped my face'

'I was snapped out of my thoughts and I saw Dior sitting beside me, she took the blunt out of my hands and she put it out'

"Mike it's ok to cry, I know you haven't really mourned Terrys death like you should and keeping all of your emotions built up will eventually have you crashout! Dior said and I looked at her'

'Dior was really beautiful and years ago she caught my attention in Miami, I was with Kyra and I knew I was wrong but Dior's vibe was everything and she really is a sweetheart I just don't want to hurt her like I did my last'

"I love you Dior! I said and she smiled showcasing her pearly whites, "I love you too Mike" she said and I laid down on her thigh and eventually fell asleep'

*2 hours*

"Bru just hit the ball and stop missing! I said to Dior, Me, Dior and Moura came to this fun family place to have some fun and right now me and Dior were playing golf'

"Damn you trash! I heard and I turnt to see Zay  laughing at Dior and rolled her eyes, "I bet I'm better than you! She said and she swung and missed again'

"Wsp Taurus n Zay! I said dapping them up and I saw Tj behind him, "Wsp little man! I said dapping him up and he waved and looked to see Moura and ran over to her'

"What y'all been up to? Taurus asked sitting on the couch beside me, "Not shii just chillin" I replied getting on my phone'

'Dior came and sat down pulling her phone out, "yall seen that shade room post? Dior asked and I nodded, "Hell yea they all up in a nigga business! Taurus said and I chuckled'

"Nigga allat fame come with that messy shii, mfs prolly taking a picture of you right now you wouldn't even know it! I said and he agreed'

"Hell yea I'm finna get ready to drop some more music soon" he said and I nodded, "Nigga I'm proud of you! I said and he smiled'

"Thank you! He said and I nodded, "Damn we've really came a long way, shii we came from always hooping and doing lil kid shit ta barely even seeing eachother and having kids and shii! I said reminiscing on our memories'

"Damn.... Aye I gotta hit you later about some shii! He said giving me that look and I nodded, Dior was on her phone taking videos and pictures'

"Them ugly ass kids! I heard someone say and I looked up and seen Kali with a group of girls laughing and mugging Moura and Tj'

"Damn bitch you gotta problem? Dior asked looking at Kali and they mugged her'

"And if I do? Kali said rolling her eyes, "Then bitch imma slide yo ass, cause I know you ain't calling nobody kids ugly! Dior was standing up putting her stuff down'

"And I am them kids ugly as fuck! Kali said, "Aye you dumb bitch I'm finna slap the fuck out you! Taurus said getting up walking to Kali and her eyes widened as he was about to hit her'

'I got up and pulled Taurus back, "Bitch you better watch yo fuckin mouth! Taurus said pointing at her and Dior ran up on Kali'

"And any of yall hoes try to jump imma air this bitch out! I said looking at the group of girls and Dior was on top of Kali beating her ass'

'Zay went and pulled Moura and Tj away from the situation and I pulled Dior off of Kali and we all walked away'

"Ay imma fuck wit y'all later tho! I said dapping the boys up and we headed our separate ways'

Please voteeee