"You know what, Rudra is too good," one of Paro's friends commented.

Paro replied,, "he's not  fucking care about you" .

Another friend chimed in, "You should just go talk to him; this is the perfect opportunity".

I don't know why, but I didn't feel good about it. Although I didn't say anything, I didn't want to talk to him, and I was feeling confused.

When I saw Paro's friend talking to Rudra and him responding, I clenched my fists in frustration, even though I couldn't understand why I was so angry.

"They had been talking for a while, and Rudra was laughing at her remarks.
I felt my blood boil.

"See, this is what happens,I muttered to myself".
"One girl comes along and he's all smiles." Ugh! I was talking to myself in frustration.

Then Paro's friend came back and said, Aarushi, you didn't tell me! That's not fair, you're Rudra's future wife, he just told me abotu that" she said.

Everyone in the group started congratulating me.I thanked evryone. Looks like I have a big announcement to make now. Let's see how I handle this.

"Hello madam, where were you lost? You seem lost in your thoughts," Paro said, pulling me out of my reverie.

Oh, nothing," I replied with a forced smile.

I went to Bar corner and pretended to have had too many drinks, creating a scene. Rudra rushed to me.

"Are you okay, Aarushi? Relax," he said, holding me gently.

"I'll take you home from here," he said, helping me outside as I pretended to be intoxicated.

"I'll go home, not mine, but yours, and once i will there i will told everyone that you took advantage in my intoxicated state, now see how you dare to marry me," I chuckled to myself about my thoughts.

"Baby, take me home, I'll stay with you, don't keep me away from you," I said, clinging to him.

He didn't say anything and seated me in the car. He took the driver's seat, and I went and stuck to him again, saying, "Don't keep me away, please.

Aaru jakr apni seat pr baitho bachaa

He gently caressed my cheeks and said.

(Aaru, please sit in your seat, my love.)
I noded and take my seat.

See honey what i am going to do i giggeld at my thought.

when I woke up, I found myself sitting on my bed and looked around.

"Areee yaar  this is my own room! I looked around in surprise. Oh no! Last night I fell asleep in the car and he left me here. The whole plan flopped. I'm feeling so angry.

****
Aarushi's pov

Only two days left, and the wedding functions are about to begin. It seems like I'll have to worry about things after the wedding.
Right now, I don't feel like doing anything because I'm having my period, and my mood is off.

Then Tanu comes to my room and gives me a parcel.

"Who sent this?" I asked.