"I like giving you attention," Baron replied without missing a beat. 

King glanced away, but his eyes were quickly drawn back to Baron's. It was like they were magnets that pulled his towards them, no matter how much he tried to look away to calm his embarrassment. 

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, love. You are an amazing human being and you deserve attention." 

King pursed his lips behind his arms as he nuzzled his nose against them. 

I get so much attention from my game. I shouldn't want more. 

"There are differences, sweetheart," Baron said as his hand finally left King's hair to gently glide down past his ear to settle against his cheek. 

He gently guided his head up slowly, until King's whole face was visible again... and Baron was cupping the right side with his warm hand. 

"Have you had a lover before, King?" Baron asked just as calmly as his other questions. 

King would have likely shoved his head beneath the pillow if Prince wasn't right at the front of his mind, tapping against his thoughts, wanting another strawberry. 

Instead, he gave his head a jerky shake from side to side. 

He'd tried to date a little bit, but he was just not someone who was good being around other people for long periods of time. He liked being able to do what he wanted, when he wanted. 

Baron seemed to take an extra couple moments to consider his response, making King suffer silently as his heart beat loudly in his ears.

"Would it be alright..." Baron began, then decided to say it a different way. "If you'd like, may I give you some attention now before our dinner is ready?"

King blinked, then blinked again. 

He was about to decline outright, because he didn't want to feel like he was pressuring Baron to do something he might not want to, but then he realized that the man had said that he liked giving him attention. 

Slowly pushing himself up and back into a sitting, King processed the situation slowly but meticulously. He always liked the attention Baron gave him, even though some of it had made him nervous. The guy had never been rude or imposing. 

"O-okay," he eventually whispered, his voice a little rough as he finally watched the man stand back up. 

His eyes then followed him as he walked around the edge of the couch to stand in front of him with his same calm, collected smile. 

Realizing that he was hogging a good bit of the couch, King quickly moved aside a bit, giving him room to sit. When he did, and once he was comfortable with the footrest up, Baron looked at him and extended a hand to him, beckoning King forward. 

Settling into Baron's warm, strong arms felt like heaven. His previously-tense body relaxed as he wrapped his own arms around the man's neck and nuzzled his nose into its crook, taking in his scent again. 

Even though they used the same soap, he still smelled the slightest bit different. 

I like it. 

A hand was soon rubbing along his back in a content, gentle rhythm, drawing a smile to King's face as he allowed his eyes to drift closed. 

They remained like that for nearly a full five minutes before King's sleepy mind noticed that Baron's previously stationary hand was moving a little from where it had been settled on his waist. 

It was moving south. 

The thought of being touched didn't really bother him, since he'd been in Baron's lap naked before anyways, but it still made him nervous. Especially since this wasn't that situation. His body tensed a little in response, and the hand immediately stopped tugging the hem of his shirt up.