No alcohol, no clubs, just work!
Work! Work! Workaholic, that’s me.

Maybe that's why the calmest billionaire is still single?

Family is my first and last priority (my girl included), and for their happiness, I’m willing to do anything. That's why I live apart from them, in the same city but not under the same roof 🥺.

Of course, I miss them—a lot. But I never let them see how lonely I feel without them.

My grandfather, a devout follower of Lord Shiva, named me Rudra. I share his immense faith in God, which is why I start my day by visiting the temple he built. It’s the first thing I do every morning. After that, I hit the gym.

While my family lives in Shangvi Palace, I stay alone at our farmhouse, though not really alone. My loyal companions, James and Carry—my housekeeper and maid—are always there, but to me, they’re like family.

And then there’s Max, my dog, the most loyal companion one could ask for. I found him in a drain a year ago, and he’s been by my side ever since.

I run a textile business and have been topping the Forbes billionaire list for the past five years, thanks to relentless hard work. Despite my wealthy background, I started this company from scratch, never relying on my family's name.

I’ve reached this position solely through my hard work and the dedicated efforts of my employees. In my eyes, a boss's success is as much theirs as it is his employees’, which is why I never take sole credit for my victories.

At the Office:

"This is the last meeting of the day, and after that, we're heading to Delhi, sir," Shiv, my P.A., said as he handed me a file.

I nodded, and we proceeded to the conference hall.

Aarushi's POV:

"Now watch how I handle you, Amar, you bastard," I muttered confidently.
Gandi nazar aur mujh pr huhh. (Casting dirty looks at me, huh?)

As I scanned the room, I didn’t see any waiters nearby. Then I noticed someone who didn’t seem like a guest because, as Rohit and Paro had informed me, all the guests had already arrived.

His outfit was peculiar.
"Hey, listen," I called out.

He turned to look at me and said, "Yes? Me?"

"Yes, you! And why aren’t you in the waiter's uniform? How will anyone recognize you like this?" I asked.

"Oh, no, no, you're misunderstanding," he replied.

"Forget about right or wrong; go and serve those sweets to him over there," I instructed, pointing towards Amar. "And don’t eat any yourself," I added, threateningly.

He stared at me, unsure of what to do.

"Ab yha khade khade mujhe ghoor kya rhe ho jaoo Jaooo!"
(What are you still standing here for? Go!)