Tourist Trapped With Horror -Part2-

Start from the beginning

Jeff: Think fast! (GNOME JUMPSCARE)

Mabel: Ahhhh!!!

-Cut to black-

Getting back to Y/N's pov is brought you by... This:

We see Y/N in his new appearance jumping into trees to find Dipper and Mabel

We see Y/N in his new appearance jumping into trees to find Dipper and Mabel. But he hasn't find any luck.

Y/N: Ugh! Where are they? Mabel is in trouble and Dipper will be the same if he's going to be in the same situation like our sister.

He keeps on jumping on the trees and that he made it to the top and he see's an beautiful view of the sun setting.

Y/N: ... you know I sometimes forget how amazing the view is around this place... ugh! Stop getting distracted and find--

M: Find them.

We then see M spirit pointing on the golf cart that Dipper was driving and has Mabel with him.

Y/N: Well... it seems little bro can handle himself... good job.

M: That's not all, look at that monster that is chasing after your Siblings.

And that he see's a huge monster that was made by... Gnomes? That the huge monster looks like... a Gnome.

Gnome Monster: *MONSTER ROAR*

Y/N:... Well then, that is bizarre. What ever, let's a go!

And that Y/N Jumped down on the trees and landed in the near ground and then started to jump after the three.

Jeff: Come back with our Queen!

Mabel: It's getting closer!

Gnome Monster: Grah!

And that we see The Nintendo teen jumping on the trees like an ninja and then his hands started to glow orange and that was some fire. (Thanks to one of Horror Mario's abilities) and that he fired it at the Gnome Monster knocking it aways from Dipper and Mabel that are in the golf cart.

Jeff: What hit us! Grrr... Go get our Queen back guys!

He then swings the Monster's hand that fired 4 gnomes towards the twins and that they landed on the golf cart attacking it. But the kids knocked some of them off. But then the last one landing on the back and then try to jump on them, but was stopped by a Slash that injured the Gnome knocking it off the cart. And that Y/N landed on the back of the cart and Mabel looked behind her and saw Y/N in his Horror Mario form.