Scary Shuteye Time

You wake up to a dull pain in your foot, the wound wrapped in my little pony bandages. Blood stained the sheets of the bed you were on, adding to the absolute stench of the room.

You looked around, there appears to be no windows in the room, a dim light of a TV at the end of the room is your only illumination. It appeared to be paused on an episode of My Little Pony. Evenso the room was dark and smelly. Mouldy food and drinks sat in cult circles around the room. You seemed to be in a basement.

Your theory was proved when a door opened from behind you and someone came thundering down the stairs. As he came into view you realised it was Alexander Kopala. He grinned at you efilly.

"Hello and welcome to Alexander Kopala's online troll court server with Judge BuddyBoy600!" He says referring to himself in the third person for some reason. You try to scramble off of the bed, but Alkop is too fast.

He lunges at you, pulling you into his massive manboobs and smelly stinky body that makes you gag. "NO! NO LEAVING! NO SENIORS! I HAVENT SHOWERED IN 8 MONTHS NO SENIORS!" He screeches, holding you tighter, you fear your head will pop off. "NO! ONLY YOUNG AGE TO YOUNG ADULT NO SENIORS!!!" He screeches inhumanely.

You blush, s-s-so k-k-kawaii desu!!!‼️‼️‼️😍😍😍😍😍🥺🥺🥺🥺😘😘😘🤪🤪🤪

"NO! ONLY YOUNG AGE TO YOUNG ADULT NO SENIORS!!!"

"Alkop! Let me go! Your basment is stinky!"

He makes an angry growl, stomping his feet. "How dare you! This is my mom's basement! Are you saying my mom Ann Kopala's basement is stinky??!!"

You look around the mouldy drinks and food and the cum socks that were My Little Pony themed. All around the walls, posters that were clearly screenshotted off of the MLP section of Rule34 and the feet section of Rule34 decorated the greasy, shitstained walls of his basement home. He didnt even crop them properly. "Yes. Your basement is stinky Alexander." You say honestly.

Alexander Kopala did not like that "NOO!! DONT BE MEAN. NO BULLYING!!!! TAPDANCE ROLEPLAY FEET WITH ME!!! ONLY TODDLER TO YOUNG ADULT NO SENIORS!!"

Alexander screams and throws a tantrum before he smiles efily. "I am going to tickle your toes!"

"AHHHHH NO."

You try to scramble away but Alexander catches you.

"This will be great content for my AlexanderKopala's sex-free/fetish free rp server v3 discord server!"

"GET AWAY YOU PEDO!"

Alexander's face turns dark. "Rule 4! I am not a pedo, so dont tell me I am or call me one! YOU BROKE A RULE!!!" He bites your nose you scream in pain.

"PRESCHOOL AGE TO YOUNG ADULT NO SENIORS!!!" Is all he says as you sob and try to run.