Chapter fifty-three

Riki is finally arrived on his mansion and he's thinking that he should follow what he's mom wanted for him.

He contacted Akhira's number and tells her to meet her in the cafe at 4:00PM. 4PM in the afternoon, Riki is now on the cafe and he looks at the window and saw a beautiful view of a high building with a lots of cars, motorcycle and people passed by but he don't care.

"I'm sorry but am I late?" He heard Akhira's voice and he look at her and Akhira all dressed up.

Akhira is wearing a red dress with a red ribbon infront of it that it looks like she brought them yesterday with her own money and a pair of red heels for her feet and a heavy make-up.

"So why do you want to see me?" Akhira asked and Riki tells him about his plan. His plan is to make Sunoo jealous as Revenge and they will act as girlfriend and boyfriend and they're call sign is Love.

Akhira agreed to his plan because Riki will pay her ₩500,000 dollars for her as reward. Suddenly, it got rain heavily and they don't care as long as they will enjoy their first date.

At Sunoo's POV, 3PM in the afternoon and he still walking aside of the road because tokyo is far away from Osaka where Riki's parents hide. Suddenly, it's starts raining and Sunoo don't have umbrella because he didn't bring any bag so he just walk through the rain with a wet hair and wet clothes.

Suddenly, someone saw him walking aside of the road with a wet clothes and wet hair.

"Sunoo?" Sunoo turned around and saw Sunghoon. What a life saver.

"What are you doing? Why are you walking in the rain? You can get sick after that you know." Sunghoon said and immediately leave his car and he carry Sunoo just like a bridal style and let him sit on the passenger seat.

"So can you tell me why are you walking while raining? Where is Nishimura?" Riki broke the silent and Sunoo just look at the window, he give Sunoo is jacket so he can warm off and turn off the aircon in his car.

"He knows already." Sunoo suddenly spoke making him startled.

"He do?" Sunghoon shockingly asked and Sunoo just nodded.

"Even our plans?" Sunghoon asked again but this time Sunoo shook his head.

"No but we break up." Sunoo said and smiled. He grab his phone and text Jungwon.

"What are you doing?" Sunghoon asked. Sunoo look at Sunghoon and he saw that Sunghoon was bombastic side eyeing him.

"I'm just gonna tell Jungwon that he should leave in Nishimura Mansion right now." Sunoo answered and Sunghoon nodded.

"But then if you two leave the Nishimura Mansion then where you two stay?" Sunghoon stated.

"Uhmm—I think in your house or Jungwon and I should get an apartment." Sunoo said while itching his head of confusion.

"You can stay on my apartment for safety." Sunghoon said making Sunoo smiled. "Thanks, hoon."

Once again, Sunghoon finally heard his favourite nickname from Sunoo's mouth.

"My Pleasure."

After some time, they're finally arrived at Sunghoon's apartment, Sunghoon and Sunoo enters inside his apartment and they ride an elevator going up to his apartment, he even saw that Sunghoon type on the elevator door is 07 which is his apartment room is on floor Seven.

They're finally arrived at the floor Seven and Sunoo just followed Sunghoon until he think they reached there because he saw that Sunghoon opened the door.

"Come on, Sunoo." He said and Sunoo enters inside.

"Take a shower first before you lay on my bed wet." Sunghoon teased and Sunoo just tsk in annoyance.

"But I don't have a clothes to wear." Sunoo said while in the bathroom.

"You can borrow my clothes and hurry up because we're going shopping and eat at the fine restaurant." Sunghoon said and wink. "Oh boy, here he goes again."

That wink technique was kinda catchy..

Sunoo took a bath and changed his clothes, the rain stop for while and they went to a fine restaurant first. The bell from the restaurant door rang as they enter the restaurant for reminding them that they're new customers is here.

They took a sit nearby the window and look at the menu that the waiter give them.

"So what do you want to eat?" Sunghoon asked. They didn't know that Riki was just besides them and Sunoo noticed it so he made a plan to make him jealous.

"Uhmm—I guess stake perhaps." Sunoo answered.

"Okay then that's my order too, Waiter, two stakes, two juices and two sushi please." Sunghoon said and the waiter nodded.

"Jagi, this place looks nice, don't you think?" Sunoo said and his voice is a little too loud so that Riki can hear him.

"Yeah, this is a perfect place for our date, jagi." Sunghoon replied while stretching his arms, Riki heard two familiar voice besides then so he look to his side and saw Sunoo who is dating a familiar boy Sunghoon.

It find him strange because he k*lled Sunghoon 1 year ago and now he still alive?

Suddenly, Akhira sit infront of him making him Comeback to real life.

"Honey, what are you staring at?" Akhira asked curiously.

"Nothing." Riki answered.

Yet, Riki still couldn't process what's happening, does his mind tries to trick him again.

"Honey, I wanna go shopping." Akhira said and Sunoo heard it.

"All right, let's go." Riki replied and leave. Sunoo just smirked on his plan, he have another plan on his mind.

"Where do you want to go now, jagi?" Sunghoon asked and Sunoo just smiles to him.

"Uhmm—to the mall, you said you will buy me clothes, right?" Sunoo answered and took a bite on a steak.

"right...how stupid!" Sunghoon said and laugh, they both finished eating and they went to the mall to buy Sunoo clothes.

End of Chapter Fifty-three

Eyy:>
Please don't hate me because I ship Sunsun instead of Sunki but just wait for a little bit because this book is almost done and I'm sure Sunki are the one who will end up together in the end.

Thank you❤