Chapter 1: Lost at sea

As the boat swayed aggressively to the storm, the crew tried their best to hang on and steer away from the storm. Nathan who was just a little boy that day nearly fell overboard if it wasn't for his nanny Samantha catching him at the last moment. The captain finally got out the storm, as the boat settled the crew looked around in panicked looks, asking if the other was okay and checking if everyone is okay.

Nathan walked up with his soaked teddy bear, tears filled the young boy's eyes. He tried to say the words he mumbled over them, which he has never done so the crew was highly concerned about this. Nathan finally managed to make a sentence as he told the staff that Samantha had fallen overboard, the crew shook by this news protested to turn back for her but the captain denied this request for it was too dangerous and with the storm close behind they needed to return small Nathan to his home.

The crew stayed and comforted the young boy as they made it back to homeland. Once at home they rushed the boy to his parents who happened to be the King and Queen of the land, this was supposed to be a fun trip yet turned into a devastating adventure. Samantha's family received the news that she was completely lost at sea and there was no real chance of getting the poor woman back, Samantha's family mourned the lost of their precious gem, she was such a great person that the Queen and King helped finance the funeral and the towns people showed their respect for her and her family.

After Samantha saved Nathan from nearly going overboard she lost her grip and the boat rocked to the side in such an aggressive manner that she was thrown overboard. The last thing she saw was Nathan's teary face as she fell into the sea, the waves pushed her around; she couldn't swim and soon ended up drowning. Samantha woke up again on a bed full of cherry blossoms, she was confused as to where she was at. A woman in a well dressed suit and tie walked into the room.

Samantha looked at her in confusion, such outfits were only worn by men and this lady was no man. " I see you are awake, Samantha Harriton correct?" the chipper woman said as she swiped on the tablet. "Yes, I have indeed awoken from my slumber but might I ask why you are dressed in such an outfit?" Samantha asked in a concerned tone, the woman turned to her with a smile and calmly explained that in this place, the past, present, and future all co-exist as one and free will is allowed. The suit makes her feel more comfortable than the average dress would, she soon typed something on the tablet and left the room before Samantha could say another word. "This ain't no heaven I know of, nor is this any hell I've seen before. So, what limbo is this?" Samantha thought as she looked around the room filled with gadgets and clothes she's never even seen before. Samantha made it a mission to herself to figure out what this place was and why she was here, no matter the cost.